Oako123

Honorable
May 5, 2012
For Christmas this year I recieved a Logitech K230 wireless keyboard, along with a Logitech wireless Mouse, the M185. The issue isn't with the mouse, however, it is with the keyboard. It states on the box that installing the Logitech K230 should be easy and simple, a 'plug-in and ready to go' excercise, it wasn't. With the mouse I plugged in the reciever and it works flawlessly, couldn't fault it. I then take the Unifying reciever of my keyboard and insert it into the 2.0 USB port on my PC. I flicked the switch to 'On' and nothing. It doesn't work. In the device manager it has 'HID Compilant Device' under 'Unspecified' and 'HID Keyboard Device' under 'Devices'. I have tried each of the eight 2.0 USB ports on my computer, none of which have any impact. I have tried using Setpoint, there is no tab for my keyboard, just the mouse. Unifying has also been attempted, when I have the Unifying reciever in my USB port it isn't detected. After re-installing both of these softwares nothing has changed. I am running Windows 7 Professional 32 bit, if that helps. Oh, I also took the keyboard back and got a new one, still the same issue occurs. Please help, any form of advise would be appreciated.