Dimension 8400 Question

Early last week I noted the Dell Outlet Store flooded with Dimension
8400's. I mean a lot of systems (around 180) with prices down around
$800. Does anyone know if there is a problem with these systems ? Why
would so many be returned ? And the prices are dirt cheap. I
understand trying to lower inventory by offering pricing incentives
but these system are selling for less than comparably configured
8300's. I find that odd. Anyone know anything why this would be or
am I just paranoid :-) Thanks.

Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about dimension 8400 question

    You are being paranoid:) it was probably a cancelled order for somereason or
    whatever
    "Mike Smith" <Mike@SunnyOrlando.com> wrote in message
    > Early last week I noted the Dell Outlet Store flooded with Dimension
    > 8400's. I mean a lot of systems (around 180) with prices down around
    > $800. Does anyone know if there is a problem with these systems ? Why
    > would so many be returned ? And the prices are dirt cheap. I
    > understand trying to lower inventory by offering pricing incentives
    > but these system are selling for less than comparably configured
    > 8300's. I find that odd. Anyone know anything why this would be or
    > am I just paranoid :-) Thanks.
    >
    > Mike

Dell Dimension Systems Computers