Dimension 8400 Question

Last response: in Computer Brands
September 2, 2004 11:11:38 PM

Early last week I noted the Dell Outlet Store flooded with Dimension
8400's. I mean a lot of systems (around 180) with prices down around
$800. Does anyone know if there is a problem with these systems ? Why
would so many be returned ? And the prices are dirt cheap. I
understand trying to lower inventory by offering pricing incentives
but these system are selling for less than comparably configured
8300's. I find that odd. Anyone know anything why this would be or
am I just paranoid :-) Thanks.

Mike
September 3, 2004 12:56:29 AM

You are being paranoid:)  it was probably a cancelled order for somereason or
whatever
news:p srej0dkq0n8epesqu239h57cup6p5evrp@4ax.com...

!