YANI - accidents make for evil thoughts

Haven't had time to play for a few years (poor me) but I finally got
back into playing a bit.

But I really have to change the default character set (I know how to do
this no worries). I'm used to having water as something really big and
blue and now it's just this tiny blue dot. I can imagine what will
happen to me on the Medusa level lol. Because in Minetown I had this
going on which had me save and quit for today.

Picture this:
A fountain accident generating pools, err, small tiny dots of water
My main stash to the right
The main pathway past that fountain
The altar to the left

Loop:
Fetch more stuff
Have a nice swim
Get the stuff
Swim back, I mean, oh never mind
Drop all your diluted/water/plain/etc on the altar
Curse, say never again, try to be more careful
Repeat

I would be annoyed if it wasn't so hilarious. Come to think of it, we
could have a YANI that randomizes all monster/item characters at the
start of a new game. Would make people go totally nuts.

Eskimo

--
//------------------------------
//Remove tämä all the way to and including soomee to mail directly.

lmfback wrote:
<snip>
> I would be annoyed if it wasn't so hilarious. Come to think of it, we
> could have a YANI that randomizes all monster/item characters at the
> start of a new game. Would make people go totally nuts.

Well, there is hallucination...

Although, hallucinatin' is again, more amuzing than maddening...

-K

TRENDING THREADS