Wow 2 pets

I was down to 1 hp, my pet dog was a ways away from me, and a little
dog was approaching me. I threw it a ration, and it fell in love with
me. WooHoo, now I have 2 dogs with hearts running around with me. It
makes it a little difficult getting from floor to floor sometimes.
5 answers Last reply
More about pets

    On 20 Jul 2005 08:36:37 -0700
    "bcr666" <bcr666@gmail.com> wrote:

    >I was down to 1 hp, my pet dog was a ways away from me, and a little
    >dog was approaching me. I threw it a ration, and it fell in love with
    >me. WooHoo, now I have 2 dogs with hearts running around with me. It
    >makes it a little difficult getting from floor to floor sometimes.

    You can have Waaaaaayyyy more than that. and not just dogs neither.

    noah bedford wrote:
    > On 20 Jul 2005 08:36:37 -0700
    > "bcr666" <bcr666@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I was down to 1 hp, my pet dog was a ways away from me, and a little
    > >dog was approaching me. I threw it a ration, and it fell in love with
    > >me. WooHoo, now I have 2 dogs with hearts running around with me. It
    > >makes it a little difficult getting from floor to floor sometimes.
    > >

    > You can have Waaaaaayyyy more than that. and not just dogs neither.

    This is why there is a Healer role.

    bcr666 wrote:

    >I was down to 1 hp, my pet dog was a ways away from me, and a little
    >dog was approaching me. I threw it a ration, and it fell in love with
    >me. WooHoo, now I have 2 dogs with hearts running around with me. It
    >makes it a little difficult getting from floor to floor sometimes.

    Methods do exist for keeping your pets under control.....HINT

    "bcr666" <bcr666@gmail.com> wrote in

    > I was down to 1 hp, my pet dog was a ways away from me, and a little
    > dog was approaching me. I threw it a ration, and it fell in love with
    > me. WooHoo, now I have 2 dogs with hearts running around with me. It
    > makes it a little difficult getting from floor to floor sometimes.

    Try it with 7 sometime (slashem though). This brings up a problem I've
    noticed in such a game: when you have a group of A "pets" (can't recall name
    and not at nethack machine) if you get more than about 3 or 4 squares away
    from one it will stop moving as if it has fallen asleep and you have to go
    back to "wake it up". doesn't happen with dogs or cats, just that type of
    priest. BTW I'm playing a lawful human priest.

    In article <1121873797.577869.184540@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    bcr666@gmail.com says...
    > I was down to 1 hp, my pet dog was a ways away from me, and a little
    > dog was approaching me. I threw it a ration, and it fell in love with
    > me. WooHoo, now I have 2 dogs with hearts running around with me. It
    > makes it a little difficult getting from floor to floor sometimes.

    Not trying to be nasty...

    It's joys like this that make us play nethack. Discovering new things.

    Eskimo

    --
    //Remove tämä all the way to and including soomee to mail directly.

Games Hewlett Packard World Of Warcraft Video Games