[S] Longest weapon name?

I have been trying to see what the longest weapon name is and in explore mode I got:
An invisible hazy blessed greased poisoned rustproof +3 dwarvish
Short sword named Aperist.
Approx. sixty-six characters except for the name, and 6 variables.
(invisible hazy blessed greased poisoned rustproof)
Now, I think that to lengthen in you would switch rustproof for thoroughly corroded, and switch short sword
For crude/great/elven/dark-elven dagger/broadsword.

-sidenote-

I had some problems with the time/date, so I had to re-post it. I hope you don't mind...

noah bedford wrote:
> I have been trying to see what the longest weapon name is and in explore mode I got:
> An invisible hazy blessed greased poisoned rustproof +3 dwarvish
> Short sword named Aperist.
> Approx. sixty-six characters except for the name, and 6 variables.
> (invisible hazy blessed greased poisoned rustproof)
> Now, I think that to lengthen in you would switch rustproof for thoroughly corroded, and switch short sword
> For crude/great/elven/dark-elven dagger/broadsword.

you can wish for thoroughly rusty thoroughly corroded rustproof items
(or, if it is a piece of armour, make them yourself).

Lars

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:16:00 +0200
Lars Kecke <kecke@physik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:

>you can wish for thoroughly rusty thoroughly corroded rustproof items
>(or, if it is a piece of armour, make them yourself).

I don't know about making them myself, when I try to rust them before, it repairs them, and if I try after
Its rustproof, so...

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:02:15 -0500, noah bedford <noahbedford@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:16:00 +0200
> Lars Kecke <kecke@physik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
>
> >you can wish for thoroughly rusty thoroughly corroded rustproof items
> >(or, if it is a piece of armour, make them yourself).
>
> I don't know about making them myself, when I try to rust them before, it repairs them, and if I try after
> Its rustproof, so...

There are two ways to make armor fooproof, but one of those ways will
NOT repair the armor in the process. You're probably using the other,
more common method (which is equivalent to the *only* way to fooproof
weapons).

ROT13: Ernq n phefrq fpebyy bs qrfgebl nezbe juvyr pbashfrq.

--
Quietust, QMT Productions (http://qmt.ath.cx/)
* My email address does not include ".com"

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 03:05:12 GMT
Quietust <quietust@ircN.org.com> wrote:
>ROT13: Ernq n phefrq fpebyy bs qrfgebl nezbe juvyr pbashfrq.

vf gung jung qrfgebl nezbe fpebyyf ner sbe!

noah bedford <noahbedford@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 03:05:12 GMT
>Quietust <quietust@ircN.org.com> wrote:
>>ROT13: Ernq n phefrq fpebyy bs qrfgebl nezbe juvyr pbashfrq.
>
>vf gung jung qrfgebl nezbe fpebyyf ner sbe!

No. They're (originally) there to make reading unidentified scrolls
dangerous.
illusion/kinetics controlling is love

Martin Read wrote:
> noah bedford <noahbedford@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 03:05:12 GMT
>>Quietust <quietust@ircN.org.com> wrote:
>>
>>>ROT13: Ernq n phefrq fpebyy bs qrfgebl nezbe juvyr pbashfrq.
>>
>>vf gung jung qrfgebl nezbe fpebyyf ner sbe!
>

> No. They're (originally) there to make reading unidentified scrolls
> dangerous.

And to help get rid of cursed armor.

--
____ (__)