New Fallout 3 Content Editor, DLC Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtbaker420

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2007
Nice...I'm loving this game right now. More content is always good. Does anybody know if Quarl is working on a high res texture pack for Fallout? A lot of reviews are saying that this is just oblivion with guns. But IMO it's very well put together and besides the player / NPC interactions doesn't remind me of Oblivion all that much.

G

Yeah but where is the DLC for the PS3? If you release the game on MULTI platform you must give everyone a fair take.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I hate DLC you have to pay for. I'll wait until they release something along the lines of Knights of the Nine with all previous DLC included. Biggest problem with DLC is the price. It's usually unreasonable and it never changes because it's usually directly price-fixed and available through the company. I think DLC should be free as a show of support to the fanbase.

dieseldre2k

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
[citation][nom]Socialdisorder[/nom]Yeah but where is the DLC for the PS3? If you release the game on MULTI platform you must give everyone a fair take.[/citation]

says who? i'd rather DLC's be console exclusive than miss out on entire games that are console exclusive. this is just a way to pull ppl to their specific console of choice w/o making ppl miss out on entire experiences.

G

I'd be impressed if those bastards released a patch to fix the half a million bugs in this stupid game, and then perhaps as a long time fan of the series I'd decide to reinstall the game to plough through the FPS tedium rather then it's DVD box just lying there and looking pretty.

G

Microsoft won the rights to the add-ons .they plan on doing this more now..make games multiplatform..but only allow one company rights to the DLC. Im glad microsoft won.because the 360 is a way better platform the ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.