High Quality/Res Monitor in Pittsburgh Pa

guinner16

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
I was considering buying a 2460x1440 (possibly the Asus PB278Q) screen for my upcoming build in the spring but cant find a place that carries them. I was also looking at a BenQ xl2420T but again I want to see them in person before dropping that kind of money. Does anybody know of any places around Pittsburgh Pa that may carry screens like this.

guinner16

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
The best buy near me carries some pretty low end stuff, and onl had about 7 monitors total to choose from. They didn't carry the benQ or any 2560x1440 monitors. he nearest microcenter is 2 hours from me, which isnt out of the question. It looks like they carry a lower end japanese 2560x1440 monitor, which may at least give me something to go off of. There are no comp usa's or Tiger Directs buy me. I was hoping somebody knew of a mom and pop store that might specialize in this stuff where I could see the monitor.

A lot of places will carry tv's but computer monitors are tough to find in a local store and most people buy online. The best thing to do is your research and reading reviews and feedback to get a good idea of a monitor you might go with.
I know it may be hard to do but most monitors are black anyway and there are a few different colors but monitors don't have a lot of color variety.
I bought my monitor based on what I was looking for in features , resolution and screen size. I also read all the feedback and looked for as much info as I could find. The 30" monitor isn't cheap by any means but I bought it sight unseen because I knew I was going to like it based on the features , screen size and resolution , and it's black.