YANI - keeping track of wished-for items

The game already keeps track of every species genocided, so I think
it'd be cool if it kept track of every wish too. What's debatable is
whether it should save exactly what you wished for, what you actually
received, or maybe both. Only problem is it'd break savegame
compatibility, though bonesfiles should be okay.

Cyde Weys wrote:
> The game already keeps track of every species genocided, so I think
> it'd be cool if it kept track of every wish too. What's debatable is
> whether it should save exactly what you wished for, what you actually
> received, or maybe both. Only problem is it'd break savegame
> compatibility, though bonesfiles should be okay.

No responses, eh? Well can someone just tell me it's already been done
before I go out and make it?

Cyde Weys wrote:

> Cyde Weys wrote:
>
>>The game already keeps track of every species genocided, so I think
>>it'd be cool if it kept track of every wish too. What's debatable is
>>whether it should save exactly what you wished for, what you actually
>>received, or maybe both. Only problem is it'd break savegame
>>compatibility, though bonesfiles should be okay.
>

> No responses, eh? Well can someone just tell me it's already been done
> before I go out and make it?

Nope, it hasn't been made before, but it's a good idea.

--
____ (__)
/ \ (oo) -Zarel
\____/