sorry if it's a dupe (bug)

My valkyrie escaped a pit and was able to eat the corpse of a gray elf who
died while trapped in a pit. She didn't fall in the pit at all.

Haakon Studebaker wrote:
> My valkyrie escaped a pit and was able to eat the corpse of a gray elf who
> died while trapped in a pit. She didn't fall in the pit at all.

You can find the reported bugs at http://www.nethack.org/v343/bugs.html

There are a couple of pit related bugs; for example the following two,
where the second one is the one you found (and it is already fixed for
the next release).

C343-6 fixed
You can #sit on an object at the bottom of a pit that you are not in.

C343-10 fixed
If there is a corpse in a pit, you have to enter the pit to pick it up
but not to eat it.

Janis

TRENDING THREADS