DOC editor

February 26, 2005 7:42:10 PM

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

More about : doc editor

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 5:03:25 AM

"C.Joseph Drayton" <kalek1@mindspring.com> wrote in news:422105a1$1_17
@Output.100ProofNews.com:

> Just looking for recommendations for a good DOC editor. I have tried
> QED and PIAF, and I don't like either. QED does not work under
> WinLauncher and PIAF does not work with the Palm Wireless Keyboard.

I like SiEd. It's designed primarily as a programmer's editor for editing
source code, but it does any text file. I like it much better than QED,
but I haven't tried PIAF. SiEd is VFS-aware, and will edit and save files
on your SD card. I know nothing about WinLauncher.

--
Regards,

Stan

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 5:03:26 AM

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
March 15, 2005 7:58:37 AM

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:42:10 -0700, "C.Joseph Drayton" <kalek1@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>Just looking for recommendations for a good DOC editor.

You can try SrcEdit -- it's free (and open source!). It's optimized for editing
C code but it's a pretty good editor in its own right. You can download it
from:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5...
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:57:10 PM