e-mail download problem

Last response: in Networking
Share
November 15, 2004 3:24:41 PM

Outlook Express opens normally but when I click send and
receive the computer says receiving message 1 of 4 but
then the computer totally freezes. HELP

More about : mail download problem

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 4:22:04 PM

Try posting to one of the Outlook Express newsgroups, Alan. We support
Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software in this newsgroup.
You might also check with your ISP to see if they're having any issues prior
to posting in another newsgroup, and make sure to list which version of OE
you're using on what operating system, what your connection is, any
third-party anti-virus software which may be running scans of your incoming
emails, and any error messages you may be seeing.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

!