e-mail download problem

Outlook Express opens normally but when I click send and
receive the computer says receiving message 1 of 4 but
then the computer totally freezes. HELP
1 answer Last reply
More about mail download problem

    Try posting to one of the Outlook Express newsgroups, Alan. We support
    Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software in this newsgroup.
    You might also check with your ISP to see if they're having any issues prior
    to posting in another newsgroup, and make sure to list which version of OE
    you're using on what operating system, what your connection is, any
    third-party anti-virus software which may be running scans of your incoming
    emails, and any error messages you may be seeing.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "alan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Outlook Express opens normally but when I click send and
    > receive the computer says receiving message 1 of 4 but
    > then the computer totally freezes. HELP

Routers Download Outlook Express Computers Email Networking