YAAD (Sorta)

Note to self....be specific in wishes...Lvl 12 Healer, good stats. Wished
for "boots of levitation"....

Guess what I got?

Yep. -3 Cursed Boots of Levitation...didn't realize until too late. God, I
wish I hadn't used that scroll of identify. Soooo, was forced to leave the
dungeon because the stupid nymphs wouldn't steal anything (That's a first).

*Sigh*
*Starts a new character*

"Shellman" <tboneman@comcast.net> wrote in

> Note to self....be specific in wishes...Lvl 12 Healer, good stats.
> Wished for "boots of levitation"....
>
> Guess what I got?
>
> Yep. -3 Cursed Boots of Levitation

XL12 Healer? You could've found a sink.

Shellman wrote:

> -3 Cursed Boots of Levitation...didn't realize until too late.

Wasn't there any sink in the entire dungeon that you could have used?

Weren't you eligable to pray? Your god will fix this if you don't have
other problems, I believe.

--
Boudewijn.

as my signature..." - Me

"Boudewijn Waijers" <kroisos@REMOVETHISWORD.home.nl> wrote in message
> Shellman wrote:
>
>> -3 Cursed Boots of Levitation...didn't realize until too late.
>
> Wasn't there any sink in the entire dungeon that you could have used?
I have a terrible tendency to make sinks disappear...

> Weren't you eligable to pray? Your god will fix this if you don't have
> other problems, I believe.

God was angry with me.

Shellman wrote:

1. -3 Cursed Boots of Levitation...didn't realize until too late.
2. I have a terrible tendency to make sinks disappear...
3. God was angry with me.

That's not one stupid mistake, that's three! Really, this can hardly be
called a YAAD. This is a YASD.

:)

--
Boudewijn.