Are Apple Notebooks Made in the USA ?

Last response: in Computer Brands
September 2, 2004 10:42:38 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
China.

Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
inorder to save a few bucks.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 1:51:19 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

*
* Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
* inorder to save a few bucks.

Nice attempted troll. For the record, the Dell laptop I bought a few weeks
ago was made in Malaysia. I'm not sure that ANYONE makes laptops in the US
anymore.

paulf | The Way is quite broad,
@ | but people love shortcuts.
panix | ------------------------------
.com | <http://paulfrankenstein.org/&gt;
September 3, 2004 1:59:39 AM

Paul Frankenstein wrote:

> In article <ef808dff.0409021742.1f76703d@posting.google.com>,
> Mean Mr Mustard <macusr023@yahoo.com> wrote:
> * I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
> * Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
> * service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
> * anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
> * otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
> * notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
> * China.
> *
> * Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
> * inorder to save a few bucks.
>
> Nice attempted troll. For the record, the Dell laptop I bought a few weeks
> ago was made in Malaysia. I'm not sure that ANYONE makes laptops in the US
> anymore.

Of course it all depends on how you define "made"
I've forgotten the legal terms now, but you can have parts made all over the
world and shipped here and then assembled and call it made in the USA.

Working for a reseller for a few years we saw a high number of failures of
Apple gear, higher than Compaq, HP, IBM (didn't sell/service Dell since
they deal direct)
September 3, 2004 3:25:19 AM

macusr023@yahoo.com (Mean Mr Mustard) wrote:

>I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
>Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
>service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
>anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
>otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
>notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
>China.
>
>Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
>inorder to save a few bucks.

Trolling, trolling, trolling on the bounding main ...

Go away, troll. The inclusion of misc.survivalisim in your
cross-posted newsgroups shows that this is not a serious inquiry,
but just a troll to start a flame war.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 6:05:14 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Apple notebooks are made by Quanta and Compal, which are two of Dell's
biggest suppliers.
My iBook came from Taiwan; a brand-new Dell D800, from Malaysia, by way of
Compal, which also makes the wide-screen Apple PowerBooks for Apple.

"Mean Mr Mustard" <macusr023@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
> Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
> service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
> anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
> otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
> notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
> China.
>
> Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
> inorder to save a few bucks.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 8:59:19 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Entity Mean Mr Mustard spoke thus:

> Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
> notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
> China.
No, Taiwan.

> Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
> inorder to save a few bucks.

Hope you enjoy your new Apple laptop! Although you could still argue that
Taiwan is part of China...

--
Gnarlie's virtual Tour de Santa Fe:
http://Gnarlodious.com/SantaFe/Tour.php

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <ef808dff.0409021742.1f76703d@posting.google.com>, Mean Mr
Mustard <macusr023@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
> Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
> service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
> anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
> otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
> notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
> China.
>
> Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
> inorder to save a few bucks.

I'm not aware of any laptop being 'Made' in the US. 'Assembled'
maybe, though I can't find anything on Google.

Outsourcing happened a LONG time ago in the electronics market,
that's just the way it is.

High-end home audio is one of the few places where things are US
made, but even then the electronic components are largely made in Asia.

Apple designs their machines in the US, which is rare. Some of their
desktop machines up until this last year were US built. The G4 I'm
typing this on was just such a machine.

From my machine;

This is a PowerMac G4/867 (QuickSilver) manufactured in Elk Grove, CA,
USA during the week of 7|16|01.

--
MT - Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

101010
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 10:19:19 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <020920042319090016%mathu/e@spymac.com>, Mathue
<mathu/e@spymac.com> wrote:

> In article <ef808dff.0409021742.1f76703d@posting.google.com>, Mean Mr
> Mustard <macusr023@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
> > Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
> > service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
> > anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
> > otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
> > notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
> > China.
> >
> > Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
> > inorder to save a few bucks.
>

> I'm not aware of any laptop being 'Made' in the US. 'Assembled'
> maybe, though I can't find anything on Google.

The best quality items are now made offshore. Products actually "made
in America" are usually assembled by ex-cons, or current cons (prison
labor), Mexicans, Haitians, or, in some cases, by inner city negro
welfare cases.

When I buy a product, I look for assembly outside one of the "we be
niggaz" assembly zones. In other words, I look for quality, offshore
assembly.

None of my Macs were built by niggers.

--Tim May
September 3, 2004 1:20:29 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Mean Mr Mustard <macusr023@yahoo.com> wrote:

> However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
> anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
> otherwise.

Do you really think that you can find any product that is not at least
partly and more often fully made outside the US????

You're really a very naive American!

--
Groeten,

Antonio (Voor email, verwijder X)
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 7:04:14 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

<PLONK>

Tim May coughed up:
> In article <020920042319090016%mathu/e@spymac.com>, Mathue
> <mathu/e@spymac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <ef808dff.0409021742.1f76703d@posting.google.com>, Mean Mr
>> Mustard <macusr023@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
>>> Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
>>> service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
>>> anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
>>> otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
>>> notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
>>> China.
>>>
>>> Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a
>>> Dell inorder to save a few bucks.
>>

>> I'm not aware of any laptop being 'Made' in the US. 'Assembled'
>> maybe, though I can't find anything on Google.
>
> The best quality items are now made offshore. Products actually "made
> in America" are usually assembled by ex-cons, or current cons (prison
> labor), Mexicans, Haitians, or, in some cases, by inner city negro
> welfare cases.
>
> When I buy a product, I look for assembly outside one of the "we be
> niggaz" assembly zones. In other words, I look for quality, offshore
> assembly.
>
> None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>
> --Tim May
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 7:36:16 PM

In misc.survivalism Mean Mr Mustard <macusr023@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
> Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and

You will have to search really, really, really hard to find any
item of electronics with components solely from the USA.
Not only things like semiconductors are mostly made in asia, but
LCD panels, and many passive components.
To such an extent that I would be astounded if any laptop available
in the US is not built with a sizable fraction of imported components.
I would be utterly astonished if someone had gone to the herculean
lengths needed to US source everything, as, for example, AIUI, the US
does not really make notebook LCDs at the moment.
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 12:30:55 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On 2 Sep 2004 18:42:38 -0700, macusr023@yahoo.com (Mean Mr Mustard)
wrote:

>I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
>Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
>service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
>anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
>otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
>notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
>China.
>
>Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
>inorder to save a few bucks.

I'll bet Taiwan. I do know that no LCD displays for laptops are made
in the USA, so any brand is at least partly offshore. Most of the
chips will be offshore too. What's left is small potatos.

--
W§ mostly in m.s - http://members.1stconnect.com/anozira
Anonymous

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <ef808dff.0409021742.1f76703d@posting.google.com>,
macusr023@yahoo.com (Mean Mr Mustard) wrote:

> I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
> Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
> service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
> anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
> otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
> notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
> China.
>
> Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
> inorder to save a few bucks.

OK, so politics is more important to you than quality is.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <020920042344574248%timcmay@removethis.got.net>,
Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:

> None of my Macs were built by niggers.

Of course not; you didn't make them. If you had made them, it would
have been a different matter.

But blacks did work on the design of the hardware and the production of
the operating system, utilities, and application software of your Macs.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 4:17:22 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <020920042344574248%timcmay@removethis.got.net>,
Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:

> The best quality items are now made offshore. Products actually "made
> in America" are usually assembled by ex-cons, or current cons (prison
> labor), Mexicans, Haitians, or, in some cases, by inner city negro
> welfare cases.
>
> When I buy a product, I look for assembly outside one of the "we be
> niggaz" assembly zones. In other words, I look for quality, offshore
> assembly.
>
> None of my Macs were built by niggers.

Do you get away with that in the US?
Your language and thinking could get you into trouble over here.

Marc

--
Marc Heusser
(remove the obvious: CHEERS and MERICAL...until end to reply via email)

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Thomas G. Marshall wrote:

> <PLONK>

Doing so was a good idea.

Saying so is debatable.

Reposting the garbage on all four newsgroups was a bad idea.

--
Wes Groleau
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Marc Heusser wrote:
<Post by Tim May deleted.>

> Do you get away with that in the US?
> Your language and thinking could get you into trouble over here.
>
> Marc

A friend of mine had a saying I liked: "Democracy means having to put up
with things that really piss you off."

Seems to me like that philosophy kind of applies here.

Or to use a phrase attributed to Voltaire, "I disapprove of what you
say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Bob Pownall
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 7:58:57 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <marc.heusser-70B49B.12172104092004@individual.net>,
Marc Heusser <marc.heusser@CHEERSheusser.comMERCIALSPAMMERS.invalid>
wrote:

> In article <020920042344574248%timcmay@removethis.got.net>,
> Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:
>
> > The best quality items are now made offshore. Products actually "made
> > in America" are usually assembled by ex-cons, or current cons (prison
> > labor), Mexicans, Haitians, or, in some cases, by inner city negro
> > welfare cases.
> >
> > When I buy a product, I look for assembly outside one of the "we be
> > niggaz" assembly zones. In other words, I look for quality, offshore
> > assembly.
> >
> > None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>
> Do you get away with that in the US?
> Your language and thinking could get you into trouble over here.

It's annoying, true, but it does let us easily know who the real
moonbats are; indicted out of their own mouths, as it were.

Tim is merely one of the more odious examples.
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 2:12:09 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:

> None of my Macs were built by niggers.

I can't believe I'm reading this in 2004. Sad...

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 2:12:10 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <1gjlp05.1pjcn3nzlnljqN%deromax@hotmail.com>,
deromax@hotmail.com (Eric Desrochers) wrote:

> > None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>
> I can't believe I'm reading this in 2004. Sad...

That's mild to what you can find on the net and on some newsgroups.

If you have a strong stomach, check out <http://www.stormfront.org&gt; and
<http://www.godhatesfags.com&gt;.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 2:12:11 AM

Michelle Steiner wrote:

> In article <1gjlp05.1pjcn3nzlnljqN%deromax@hotmail.com>,
> deromax@hotmail.com (Eric Desrochers) wrote:
>

>>>None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>>
>>I can't believe I'm reading this in 2004. Sad...
>

> That's mild to what you can find on the net and on some newsgroups.
>
> If you have a strong stomach, check out <http://www.stormfront.org&gt; and
> <http://www.godhatesfags.com&gt;.

Maybe you should look up:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 2:12:12 AM

Matt Colie wrote:
> Maybe you should look up:
>
> http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

It's a hoax. It is intended to get some laughs,
make some money, and/or make Christians look bad.
Not sure which. But I'm positive it is not
created by Christians.

--
Wes Groleau

In any formula, constants (especially those obtained
from handbooks) are to be treated as variables.
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 2:12:13 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <c5qdnXRYksSx_afcRVn-iA@gbronline.com>,
Wes Groleau <groleau+news@freeshell.org> wrote:

> Matt Colie wrote:
> > Maybe you should look up:
> >
> > http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
>
> It's a hoax. It is intended to get some laughs,
> make some money, and/or make Christians look bad.
> Not sure which. But I'm positive it is not
> created by Christians.

And somebody spent a lot of time setting it up...
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 6:43:36 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <413A5C47.3000104@provide.nospam.net>,
Matt Colie <m2colie@provide.nospam.net> wrote:

> Maybe you should look up:
>
> http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

I have, and bettybowers as well.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 6:44:15 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <c5qdnXRYksSx_afcRVn-iA@gbronline.com>,
Wes Groleau <groleau+news@freeshell.org> wrote:

> > Maybe you should look up:
> >
> > http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
>
> It's a hoax.

No; it's not a hoax; it's a satire.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
September 6, 2004 11:29:50 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:43:36 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

>In article <413A5C47.3000104@provide.nospam.net>,
> Matt Colie <m2colie@provide.nospam.net> wrote:
>
>> Maybe you should look up:
>>
>> http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
>
>I have, and bettybowers as well.
>
>--
>Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Pass on a wasting form of mental illness. Vote for a Liberal.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
September 6, 2004 11:30:36 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:44:15 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

>--
>Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 11:43:13 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In Re: Are Apple Notebooks Made in the USA ? on Sat, 04 Sep 2004
12:17:22 +0200, by Marc Heusser, we read:

>In article <020920042344574248%timcmay@removethis.got.net>,
> Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:
>
>> The best quality items are now made offshore. Products actually "made
>> in America" are usually assembled by ex-cons, or current cons (prison
>> labor), Mexicans, Haitians, or, in some cases, by inner city negro
>> welfare cases.
>>
>> When I buy a product, I look for assembly outside one of the "we be
>> niggaz" assembly zones. In other words, I look for quality, offshore
>> assembly.
>>
>> None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>
>Do you get away with that in the US?

We not only "get away" with it, we consider it a necessary
exercise of free speech. After all the word is simply Latin
for black. Sometimes the more academic term, "negroid", is
used to shock the sensibilities.

If one word can be legally banned then any word can be
banned. It is better that people can display bias and have
that addressed in public than suppressing thought and have
this tension accumulate and emerge as overt conflict.

>Your language and thinking could get you into trouble over here.

Which indicates that not much has changed in the land
of repression and suppression since the 1930s.

We know that skin color does not in itself mean lessor
capability per individual, but as Americans we find that
using politically incorrect speech in order to make a point,
desensitizes words, keeps socialists off balance and government
in its place.

However, we are eagerly awaiting the first arrest for 'hate
speech' and 'hate thoughts'. It will be interesting.

>Marc
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 12:15:27 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In Re: Are Apple Notebooks Made in the USA ? on Sat, 04 Sep 2004
22:12:09 GMT, by Eric Desrochers, we read:

>Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:
>

>> None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>
>I can't believe I'm reading this in 2004. Sad...

Sad? Why is it sad? Some people have doubts about the
efficacy and capability of black culture, foreign and
domestic. Combined with the forced support of government
programs over the past 50 years, frustration builds. I'm
sure you're aware of this. Those same people might also
see that these political and legal endeavors have actually
created a very bad situation at home and abroad.

Have you no biases? Of course you do. Perhaps you are of
a mind that certain speech should be repressed like that
of Canada, the UK or Germany. Repression that is sure to
result in undesired consequences, like burning unapproved
books, to be closely followed by burning unapproved people.

That would be sad.

If you are sad then you apparently believe that by 2004
mankind should be perfected, that a utopia is or even should be,
achievable. And if you believe this then you must believe that
your are perfected. That's sad.
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:22:39 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <ji4oj0dnehldi1n81c23ru160qde38mceq@4ax.com>,
Gunner <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote:

> >Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
>
> Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry

Vote for lies, deception, theft, dishonesty, oppression, repression, and
Big Brother: vote for George W. Bush.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:35:50 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <020920042344574248%timcmay@removethis.got.net>,
Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:

> None of my Macs were built by niggers.

Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:37:03 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <michelle-FDEE91.15514004092004@news.west.cox.net>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

> In article <1gjlp05.1pjcn3nzlnljqN%deromax@hotmail.com>,
> deromax@hotmail.com (Eric Desrochers) wrote:
>
> > > None of my Macs were built by niggers.
> >
> > I can't believe I'm reading this in 2004. Sad...
>
> That's mild to what you can find on the net and on some newsgroups.
>
> If you have a strong stomach, check out <http://www.stormfront.org&gt; and
> <http://www.godhatesfags.com&gt;.

godhatesfags.com doesn't require a strong stomach, unless you get sick
from laughing so hard at those imbeciles.
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:48:37 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <donotusethis-F6FD01.09355006092004@corp.supernews.com>,
Admiral Crunch <donotusethis@itsafakeaddress.edu> wrote:

> > None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>
> Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?

He sounds more like a Bush supporter to me.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 2:38:40 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <060920041012017267%domanova@domanova.invalid>,
domanova <domanova@domanova.invalid> wrote:

> > He sounds more like a Bush supporter to me.
>
> Definitely a red state Bushie. And you can be fairly certain that he
> is:

<snip>

> 3) working class earning less than $20,000/year
> 4) uneducated past high school

<snip>

I agree with all but these two. I have known too many educated and
financially well off people who hold the same views he does.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
September 6, 2004 3:05:42 PM

Strabo <strabo@flashnet.com> wrote:

> However, we are eagerly awaiting the first arrest for 'hate
> speech' and 'hate thoughts'

Weel in Europe you will be arrested within minutes by the "Thought
Police". 1984 may be 20 years ago but is more alive today than ever.

--
Groeten,

Antonio (Voor email, verwijder X)
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 9:08:36 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:22:39 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

>In article <ji4oj0dnehldi1n81c23ru160qde38mceq@4ax.com>,
> Gunner <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote:
>
>> >Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
>>
>> Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry
>
>Vote for lies, deception, theft, dishonesty, oppression, repression, and
>Big Brother: vote for George W. Bush.
Substitute either....
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 9:11:51 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:48:37 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

>In article <donotusethis-F6FD01.09355006092004@corp.supernews.com>,
> Admiral Crunch <donotusethis@itsafakeaddress.edu> wrote:
>
>> > None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>>
>> Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?
>
>He sounds more like a Bush supporter to me.
You hang with a lot of Bush supporters, do you?

SRS
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 9:11:52 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <6h6pj0hjakuiughsthlvpmpm5pj9l8cfhk@4ax.com>,
S. R. Sheffield <srsheffield@mindspring.com> wrote:

> >> Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?
> >
> >He sounds more like a Bush supporter to me.
> You hang with a lot of Bush supporters, do you?

Nope, but I encounter them and their Bushit.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 9:36:05 PM

<michelle@michelle.org> said:

>In article <ji4oj0dnehldi1n81c23ru160qde38mceq@4ax.com>,
> Gunner <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote:
>
>> >Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
>>
>> Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry
>
>Vote for lies, deception, theft, dishonesty, oppression, repression, and
>Big Brother: vote for George W. Bush.

Support the nanny state, be a socialist, get on welfare, vote for
Kerry.
September 6, 2004 11:15:19 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:22:39 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

>In article <ji4oj0dnehldi1n81c23ru160qde38mceq@4ax.com>,
> Gunner <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote:
>
>> >Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
>>
>> Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry
>
>Vote for lies, deception, theft, dishonesty, oppression, repression, and
>Big Brother: vote for George W. Bush.

Interesting spin Ma'am. Given that the Dems are Nanny Staters, who
use any method to further their agenda, Id have to say you should put
"Vote for Any Dem Politician" in place of Dubya in your little bit of
spew.

Speaking of Deception., dishonesty, How is Bill Clinton and his evil
step son Michael The Hutt Moore doing.

Speaking of oppression, repression and big brother, what did they ever
do with those 975 FBI files? And I understand that there is an
interesting memorial over in Waco where the Dems murdered all those
kids.
I visited Manzanar a couple weeks ago..you remember..where a Democrat
put all those Japanese Americans in concentration camps. But
then...Dems have traditionally been pretty good for getting the US
into wars. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia, etc etc..the
usual places where they like to send our children to die. Course it
was probably better than to Put them into dependant slave mode Like
LBJs Great Society did for at least 2 generations of Americans.

Speaking of Theft....think we should do a listing of tax increases and
entitlement programs forced on the American Public over the last 40
yrs and see who introduced them, voted for them and inforced them?

Might make for interesting reading to see all those -D besides the
names. Ya think?

Then we can take a long hard look at all the Liberties the Left
removed from the public over the years..Gun Control, Fathers Rights,
Free Political Speech, Political Correctness run amok, etc etc..all
the usual things the Leftwingers in their guise of Big Nanny have
crammed down the publics throat. Shall we compare notes, sweet
cheeks?

Then of course we can do a bit of digging on how the Left eviserated
the educational system in this country. Sure you want to go there?

Nah..I dont think that anyone with any intelligence is going to vote
for Kerry, particularly when his only claim to fame is a demolished,
made up military history and the fact he is "anyone but Bush" .

Lets see..19 yrs in Congress with absolutely NO significant
legislation with his name on it...seems pretty much to me to be a
public tit hanger-on. Course his voting record puts him as the most
liberal of all Congress critters, even to the Left of that rat bastard
Kennedy, and that skid mark in the skivies of life, Chucky
Schumer..and Swinestine, etc etc. Quite a little band of brothers
(and sistas) there on the Far Left Extremist side of the asle..no?

Snicker

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because
Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
September 6, 2004 11:17:16 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:35:50 -0700, Admiral Crunch
<donotusethis@itsafakeaddress.edu> wrote:

>In article <020920042344574248%timcmay@removethis.got.net>,
> Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:
>
>> None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>
>Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?

What can you expect from a political party that has largely based
itself on keeping minorities dependant on them, since the advent of
the Great Society? A political party that has destroyed more families
than did the Holocost..shrug. They are racist to the core..and worst
of all Condescendingly Racist.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 11:17:17 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Looks like this troll was a total success.
September 6, 2004 11:21:14 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 10:12:01 -0700, domanova
<domanova@domanova.invalid> wrote:

>> > Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?
>>
>> He sounds more like a Bush supporter to me.
>
>Definitely a red state Bushie. And you can be fairly certain that he
>is:
>
>1) a "he"
>2) white
>3) working class earning less than $20,000/year
>4) uneducated past high school
>5) fundamentally unhappy
>6) looking for someone whom he can blame for item 5
>7) vulnerable to the kind of flag-waving and hate mongering upon which
>the Republican Party has built its electoral successes for the past 40
>years.

Oddly enough..as an ex police officer..the list above looks more like
the Democrats Ive encountered in the line of duty, than anything else.
And what electorial successes in the last 40 yrs are you referring to?
Its only been since 1994 that the Right has had any significant input
to the process, 104th Congress as I recall. So that would clearly
indicate that the prior 30 yrs of malfeasance in office was a Democrat
thing, no?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
September 6, 2004 11:28:53 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:37:03 -0700, Admiral Crunch
<donotusethis@itsafakeaddress.edu> wrote:

>In article <michelle-FDEE91.15514004092004@news.west.cox.net>,
> Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

>> > I can't believe I'm reading this in 2004. Sad...
>>
>> That's mild to what you can find on the net and on some newsgroups.
>>
>> If you have a strong stomach, check out <http://www.stormfront.org&gt; and
>> <http://www.godhatesfags.com&gt;.
>
>godhatesfags.com doesn't require a strong stomach, unless you get sick
>from laughing so hard at those imbeciles.

Chuckle..indeed. They are about the same level as the greenie and that
ilk. Nutcases abound on both sides of the political asle.

Though..it is of some note that the KKK and other haters were
Democrats. Lester Maddox- Dem, Bull Conners- Dem, George Wallace-
Dem, Sen. KKK Byrd- Dem. The list goes on and on. If it wasnt for
the Republicans..the Civil Rights Acts would never have been passed as
the Democrats were staunch racists. Shrug..

And even today..given the terrorist tactics of other Democrat/Lefty
organizations like ALF/ELF etc..with their burnings, and their
murdering of innocent people..it simply shows what their stripe is.

Gunner, Conservative, Libertairian, Life member in the NRA, Buddhist,
Catlover, and a proud member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 11:28:54 PM

Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> writes:

> In article <n5epj0hncn5kiki91e5dadt7vh8n7bbdsv@4ax.com>,
> Gunner <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote:
[...]
> > If it wasnt for the Republicans..the Civil Rights Acts would never
> > have been passed as the Democrats were staunch racists.
>
> LOL. Those of us old enough to remember know that the Democrats
> championed the Civil Rights acts, and the Republicans fought against
> them tooth and nail. Of course, there were some exceptions like the
> Dixiecrats and Nelson Rockerfeller, but in the main, it was GOP against
> and Dems for Civil Rights.

Civil Rights Act of 1964:

House:
Democrats 152 for, 96 against.
Republicans 138 for, 34 against.

Senate:
Democrats 46 for, 21 against.
Republicans 27 for, 6 against.

You may note large majorities in both houses. The biggest threat to the
act was a 74-day filibuster in the Senate performed by southern Democrats.
Ending the filibuster would not have been possible without strong
Republican support.

There were several previous civil rights acts during the Eisenhower
administration (promoted by the administration, watered down by congressional
Democrats).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled off-topic drivel.
--
Dale J. Stephenson
dalestephenson@mac.com

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <marc.heusser-70B49B.12172104092004@individual.net>, Marc
Heusser <marc.heusser@CHEERSheusser.comMERCIALSPAMMERS.invalid> wrote:

> In article <020920042344574248%timcmay@removethis.got.net>,
> Tim May <timcmay@removethis.got.net> wrote:
>
> > The best quality items are now made offshore. Products actually "made
> > in America" are usually assembled by ex-cons, or current cons (prison
> > labor), Mexicans, Haitians, or, in some cases, by inner city negro
> > welfare cases.
> >
> > When I buy a product, I look for assembly outside one of the "we be
> > niggaz" assembly zones. In other words, I look for quality, offshore
> > assembly.
> >
> > None of my Macs were built by niggers.
>
> Do you get away with that in the US?
> Your language and thinking could get you into trouble over here.

We are free people, not the Eurotrash that the blacks wants us to
become.

--Tim May
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 3:57:55 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

good luck.

--

http://home.earthlink.net/~harp357/

Please Visit the following web sites:
http://www.wearyellow.com
http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm
http://www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."
- Jebidiah Springfield

"Mean Mr Mustard" <macusr023@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am looking to purchase a new notebook computer and would prefer an
> Apple system due to the superior architecture, reliability and
> service. However, I am also opposed to outsourcing and will not buy
> anything made outside the US and Canada unless it is impossible find
> otherwise. Now I haven't been able to confirm where Apple has these
> notebooks produced, but a brief search on Google hinted at Made in
> China.
>
> Is this the case? If so, I will pass on Apple and just go with a Dell
> inorder to save a few bucks.
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 4:22:25 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <7ulpj0hh0m35uk6ltc02125vuk3vni5vpf@4ax.com>,
North <northmt@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:22:39 -0700, Michelle Steiner
> <michelle@michelle.org> said:

> >> Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry
> >
> >Vote for lies, deception, theft, dishonesty, oppression, repression,
> >and Big Brother: vote for George W. Bush.
>
> Support the nanny state, be a socialist, get on welfare, vote for
> Kerry.

if the choice is between a nanny state and the repressive totalitarian
state that Bush and his cronies want to impose, I'll choose the nanny
state. You have a better chance rebelling against a nanny than against
a murderous group of thugs.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 4:59:12 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.system,misc.survivalism,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

In article <060920041743436959%domanova@domanova.invalid>,
domanova <domanova@domanova.invalid> wrote:

> > How so?
>
> Police officers tend to be uneducated working class people--both by
> origin and present circumstances.

I will have to disagree with you on that matter. Most police officers
have above average intelligence, are well educated, and come from just
about every walk of life. True, there are some who are bullies who hide
behind a badge, but the vast majority are honest, hard working people
who take their oaths to uphold the law very seriously.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 5:16:38 AM

Gunner wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:22:39 -0700, Michelle Steiner
> <michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

[ Politics Snipped ]

Would you folks please have the courtesy to
delete technically-oriented newsgroups from
the distribution, please?

I enjoy a good political debate as much
as the next guy, but when I'm reading a
technical newsgroup, it's a PITA.

NPL

P.S. - For the "acronym-challenged," PITA
is "Pain In the Ass."

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof
because fools are so ingenious"