YAANQ Val-Dwa-Mal-Cha

I've already searched Google's helpful yet poorly designed interface for
USENET and can't find that anyone has ascended a male, chaotic valkyrie.
Does anyone recall this having happened? I was just curious about their
technique and how it contrasts with mine.

Basically it's just getting an amulet of change then saccing a white
unicorn on Tyr's altar after getting the silver bell.

Haakon Studebaker wrote:
> I've already searched Google's helpful yet poorly designed interface for
> USENET and can't find that anyone has ascended a male, chaotic valkyrie.
> Does anyone recall this having happened? I was just curious about their
> technique and how it contrasts with mine.
>
> Basically it's just getting an amulet of change then saccing a white
> unicorn on Tyr's altar after getting the silver bell.

If you start the game with a Lawful valkyrie, it might be easier to
change to chaotic by wearing a helm of opposite alignment the turn
before you #offer the amulet.

Haakon Studebaker wrote:
> I've already searched Google's helpful yet poorly designed interface for
> USENET and can't find that anyone has ascended a male, chaotic valkyrie.

Lilly-val-hum-mal-cha by Tina Hall, 2001

Lars