Sign in with
Your question

How to setup realtek audio

Last response: in Windows 7
January 23, 2013 10:32:02 PM

I am a senior and in need of help please.

I am trying to install realtek sound so that I can choose my headset or speakers. As of now I can't get either. I also have Soundblaster card and would use it first if it would work, if not will use realtek.
Do you think you could help me please? Is this service free or is there a charge?

More about : setup realtek audio

a b $ Windows 7
January 23, 2013 11:58:20 PM

specs ?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 24, 2013 1:01:02 AM

Breezie said:
I am a senior and in need of help please.

I am trying to install realtek sound so that I can choose my headset or speakers. As of now I can't get either. I also have Soundblaster card and would use it first if it would work, if not will use realtek.
Do you think you could help me please? Is this service free or is there a charge?

Have you attempted to go to the Creative website and locate the drivers for your sound card?

It's support.creative.com.

If you can't find it let us know and tell us what type of Creative card you have and we will work our magic further :) 
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 24, 2013 1:26:17 AM

Hello... the Realtek drivers are needed if you have the Realtek chip installed on your motherboard... otherwise the soundblaster card will need drivers.

What windows operating system are you using? what is the model of the Realtek chip on your motherboard? What is the model of the Soundblaster card you are trying to use? What is the model of the computer you are using?

This information is needed to help you further... and Yes we are free help for you.
m
l
!