2nd and 3rd ed

When did those two editions first published?
--
"... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk ..."
-till next time, Jameson Stalanthas Yu, consul de designers

Time to step up the meds; I could have sworn ~consul just said...
> When did those two editions first published?

2nd - 1989 (April, I think).
3rd - August 2000.

In message <d1b500$3r9$1@gist.usc.edu>, ~consul
<consul@INVALIDdolphins-cove.com> writes
>When did those two editions first published?

2nd - 1989
3rd - 2000

--
Ian R Malcomson
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box"