Sign in with
Your question

Razer Electra mic problems

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 9, 2013 6:45:29 PM

I have recently purchased the Razer Electra headphones and i love their build and sound. Knowing of the combined mic and audio a bought a splitter cable. My problem is that the sound going through the mic is inaudible or very quiet and muffled. I have every single way to boost the mic audio on and it barely registers on my computer. I have tested it with skype and i could barely hear myself. It is registering through the splitter which has audio pass through fine. The mic is recognized by my computer. any help?

More about : razer electra mic problems

January 9, 2013 6:58:16 PM

You should look through the audio settings to make sure that there isn't a volume control someplace that you overlooked
m
l
January 9, 2013 7:44:25 PM

inzone said:
You should look through the audio settings to make sure that there isn't a volume control someplace that you overlooked

I spent 30 minutes looking on google for possible mic volume points. Ive turned it up in preferences, system, and skype and still no luck. My turtle beach head set which i bought this to replace works fine in audio and mic so the system shouldnt be a problem
m
l
!