Pic's of the next generation processor

G

Well i found the the picute of the hammer processor.

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/ur456/index.html?994178303453" target="_new">Hammer Pic</A>

! Member of the Intel Triple Threat w/ Fugger and AMDmeltdown !

peteb

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2001
hey that's great bowser. a really intelligent paraody of the marketing campaign of AMD a subtle use of colour and texture to gently lure your subject into the subliminal message.

Tell me - does your mother let you play on her packard bell because then she doesn't have to buy you crayons and colouring books?

-* This Space For Rent *-
email for application details

G

Know that hardly gives Windows CEMeNT a run for it's money know does it?

I AM Canadian.

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
so explain to me how AMD is screwing me over with my Thunderbird processor and AMD chipset?
They don't name stuff to mislead me *cough* intel netburst *cough*
They don't advertise with unbelievably stupid blue painted people
They don't force stupid hardware on me (RDRAM)
And they don't rape me out the ass for a half decent product

Actually on the contrary AMD products are cheap, outperform clock for clock intels (athlon C anyways), and give me various options for ram in mother boards (PC100, PC133, PC150, PC1600, PC2100, PC2400)

I've come to the conclusion your a complete moron and will ignore future posts from you

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Oni on 07/04/01 04:06 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

That's bad , even for you that's bad....

if at first you don't succeed , destroy all evidence that you ever tried...

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
where did you get that?
but it doesnt look like a processor to me, it has no pins, not die...

is it a wireless chip???

<font color=blue>die-hard fans don't have heat-sinks!</font color=blue>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Wireless, huh? That'd be cool. Stick your 100 multiprocessor stack in the basement and have your streamlined box in your room, taking up less space.

------------------------------
My Athlon can beat your Ferrari off the line.

G

[your zealots]there is processor there if you zealots would scroll down. Go to think alittle bit more.[/your zealots]

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/ur456/index.html?994178303453" target="_new">Bowser's Homepage</A>

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
well, when did you add it?

a lot of work - flip the image, then spill colours on it and even dare to post it!

even AMD wouldnt have worked this hard on the Hammer!

btw i dont see any "Hammer" written anywhere. do you know Hammer wont look like this? wait for its real picture!

girish

<font color=blue>die-hard fans don't have heat-sinks!</font color=blue>

lrmv

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
This forum really has some rotten apples in it. I think I will stay away here as long as the new kindergarten forum isn't active... (and the rotten apples aren't banned there!)

<i><font color=purple>Running within specs is the key to a stable computer!</font color=purple></i>
<font color=red>LRMV</font color=red>

peteb

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2001
personally I like to see good high quality pics. It would be better to post a warning with the link saying 1/2M pic, rather than detract from the work.

-* This Space For Rent *-
email for application details

G

So they actually are going to put "AMD sucks" on their processors? That doesnt seem too smart of them... : )

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Grizley1, I guess it was in your best interest to delete that pic of the ST-Voyager.
were you seriously actually trying to fool this community into believing that you've created it?

"AMD/VIA...you <i>still</i> are the weakest link, good bye!"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by AmdMeltdown on 07/09/01 02:47 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

AEboy128

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2001
I doubt that theyre as stupid as bowser!! If they are god help us!!

My system: <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=8946" target="_new">http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=8946</A>