ISO... Westinghouse L2410NM

BeatinU79

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
I am looking for a third Westinghouse 24" LCD with 1920x1200 rez.
I'm more specifically looking for this model.
Westinghouse L2410NM.

I have two already, but need the third for a crossfire setup. If anyone has one I'd be interested in negotiating a price. :D

damuddler

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013

You still looking for one of these?

I've been using one for several years now (it was as a store demo model -- it has a couple of dead pixels in the top right corner, but they are essentially unnoticeable when gaming). The only other thing is that once a month or so something happens where it won't turn on -- easily fixed by unplugging it and touching a piece of metal to one of the blades and the ground simultaneously, either at the end of the power cord or on the monitor itself; you plug it back in and it powers up fine.

If you are interested reply back and I will come up with a price.

--Bill

BeatinU79

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
Sorry for not closing the thread sooner. I've got all three now and they look great running eyefinity. I paid 100ea for the other two on ebay (mint condition). Great deal for monitors like these. The just don't make them like they used to. LCD manufacturing get cheaper and less quality. These are top shelf. :D

damuddler

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013

Oh well - thanx for the response!

Did you have the problem where this particular monitor wouldn't go to power save mode correctly (vice the blue screen) using the digital interface? Something relating to a bad EDID number on this series monitor. I tried most of the fixes I scrounged up on Google but never did get it solved -- I wound up going back to using the old VGA interface.

If you did have it and were able to fixed, please let me know what you did!

Thanx again!

--Bill