WOW P&P

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

World of Warcraft needs a new acronym... badly!

Anyhoo, it looks like Sword & Sorcery Studios, publishers of the first d20
Warcraft p&p game, are coming out with the p&p adaptation of WoW:
http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=12407

Hong "in other news, I found out that Alt-F5 puts your PC to sleep" Ooi
--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"

"Hong Ooi" <hong@zipworld.com.au> wrote in message
> World of Warcraft needs a new acronym... badly!
>
> Anyhoo, it looks like Sword & Sorcery Studios, publishers of the first d20
> Warcraft p&p game, are coming out with the p&p adaptation of WoW:
> http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=12407
>

> Hong "in other news, I found out that Alt-F5 puts your PC to sleep" Ooi
> --
> Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
> hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
> http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
> Sydney, Australia |

I ran a successful Warcraft RPG game, that ended with the party on the way
to Northrend, when we finally lost all the players to other obligations.

In the end our Nightelf ranger decided to free the Troll healer of his bound
to the party. The Troll healer decided it would be a nice thing to enlist
the help of his fellow trolls and well most of them were as enlightened as
he was. The trolls promptly attacked the Nightelf and forced the healer to
make a final choice on where he placed himself either as a slave to the
Alliance or a true member of the horde. The troll now wears the scalp of the
Nightelf on his belt. Thus ended the campaign, with the remaining party
concerned about the dissapearance of the ranger and troll and on a boat
toward Northrend.