[s] really big bug

Playing:
Unix SlashEM Beta Version 0.0.7E7 - last build Sat Feb 19 12:52:15 2005, on Linux FC2.
On the plane of air, as a Wizard/Human/Male/Neutral with enchantment advanced
to Skilled, 0% failure rate with charm monster, when swallowed by an air elemental
and casting "charm monster," it asks me what class of creature I want to genocide!
Yes, charm monster works like a blessed scroll of genocide.

It seems to be repeatable as well, as I've done this both in a normal game as well
as in wizard mode.

> Playing:
> Unix SlashEM Beta Version 0.0.7E7 - last build Sat Feb 19 12:52:15 2005,
> on Linux FC2.
> Yes, charm monster works like a blessed scroll of genocide.

This is already fixed in 0.0.7E7F1, please update.

Greetings,
Benjamin

--
The Nethack IdleRPG! Idle to your favorite Nethack messages!
http://pallas.crash-override.net/nethackidle/