Yet Another Idea for Nethack Merchandise:

Yet Another Idea for Nethack Merchandise: Sadly this one is beyond what
is currently offered by the likes of cafe press.

How about a drinking vessel in the shape of a big (half-litre)
exclamation mark? In fact, you could have a whole set in sky blue,
purple-red, smoky, milky etc. (I know, the vessel should be transparent
and it's the potion that has the colour, but I don't care)

What do you think? Anyone with pottery/ glass-blowing skills want to
give it a try and make some pictures available for us all to look at?
1 answer Last reply
More about idea nethack merchandise

    dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote:

    > Yet Another Idea for Nethack Merchandise: Sadly this one is beyond what
    > is currently offered by the likes of cafe press.
    >
    > How about a drinking vessel in the shape of a big (half-litre)
    > exclamation mark? In fact, you could have a whole set in sky blue,
    > purple-red, smoky, milky etc. (I know, the vessel should be transparent
    > and it's the potion that has the colour, but I don't care)
    >
    > What do you think? Anyone with pottery/ glass-blowing skills want to
    > give it a try and make some pictures available for us all to look at?

    I think of potions being the size of a shot glass. Since some
    folks collection shot glasses in real life, this is a great
    idea.

Games Video Games