Sign in with
Your question

Looking for Triple Monitor purchase

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 12, 2013 10:09:49 PM

As it sits right now i am running a 23" 1080p and a 27" 1080p monitor. I am looking into purchasing a triple monitor setup and was hoping to get some recommendations on the best monitors to choose from. money is not a issue and am looking for 1080p 24" monitors. Anyone have any recommendations for monitors with small bezel optimal for triple monitor setup ? I am also looking for a good stand to purchase as well that will support 3 24" monitors. thanks for any help anyone can give. Cheers!
January 13, 2013 4:34:39 AM

I have looked at this setup before but from reviews i read it seems you end up paying top $ for low end monitors. Would it not be cheaper to built it myself ? ( buy stand and monitors separate )
m
l
Related resources
a b C Monitor
January 13, 2013 4:06:44 PM

Deeks said:
I have looked at this setup before but from reviews i read it seems you end up paying top $ for low end monitors. Would it not be cheaper to built it myself ? ( buy stand and monitors separate )

Sometimes it is cheaper to do something yourself instead of buying it all put together and having to pay for that and not having the choce of monitor.
You will have to shop around for a stand because they can be expensive or do a wall mount.

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/xfx-eyefinity-monitor-st...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
l
a b C Monitor
January 13, 2013 7:00:15 PM

Looks good and with a wall mount you want to have something that will turn the two side monitors in just a bit , I don't think that three monitors mounted flat across the wall would be good for gaming, you want the two ends turned in.
m
l
January 13, 2013 9:44:04 PM

no no don't want to mount them on the wall but want the monitors to support a wall mount ( VESA ) so i can use a triple monitor stand. That XFX one someone linked above looks like a nice stand to go with!
m
l
!