next Palm One machine

February 28, 2005 2:55:56 PM

Has anyone heard what the Palm One PDA might be?

--Randy Starkey

More about : palm machine

Anonymous
February 28, 2005 4:29:00 PM

TE2 in Spring 2005
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 2:19:37 AM

Lone - any idea of what will be new?

"Lone Bard" <barry.k@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:D jJUd.10684$Vf6.412272@news20.bellglobal.com...
> TE2 in Spring 2005

March 1, 2005 8:42:13 PM

Theres a few E2 rumor sites, but most are talking about 480x320 screens and
Bluetooth. The only real info we have are from a couple pictures from the
FCC website, which can be seen here...

http://www.davespda.com/index.php?itemid=172
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 6:43:43 PM

Thanks! Nothing bigger and better than the T5 I guess...

!