A potentially fatal problem at Medus's

Happened today at Medusa's level, the level with the circular island in the
middle... The lower door had been broken open by a giant. When I approached
I saw it in time, so it was no problem.[1]

A potentially more problematic situation is if the same would have happened
with the _upper_ door; you would immediately get in line of sight with Medusa
at the moment you see that there is no door any more but an open doorway.[2]

Janis

[1] I also had reflection, so it might not have been a problem at all in my
case? (Never sure about that.)
[2] If you've already prepared it's ok, though usually I put on my blindfold
not till I am at the door. (Have to change that behaviour in furure.)

Medusa...

I use

1 edible Floating Eye (preferably freshly dead)
1 Towel or Blindfold (over the eye)
1 mirror (apply generously towards the medusa).

Works everytime.

TRENDING THREADS