Dell uses antivirus

Hello,
11 answers Last reply
More about dell antivirus
  1. 42
  2. Brett928S2 said:
    42


    Have you started counting the number of random Hello posts?
  3. Edit: Double post bug!
  4. Nope, I believe it to be the meaning of life? Or the answer to all of life's questions... can't recall specifically and didn't want to cheat and look it up ;)
  5. chugot9218 said:
    Nope, I believe it to be the meaning of life? Or the answer to all of life's questions... can't recall specifically and didn't want to cheat and look it up ;)


    That sounds familiar, and hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy comes to mind... maybe it was from there, don't remember and didn't look it up ! heh
  6. Ah ha I was right! And 42 is indeed the answer to the Ultimate Question! the only problem is.... The Ultimate Question itself is unknown!
  7. Derza10 said:
    Ah ha I was right! And 42 is indeed the answer to the Ultimate Question! the only problem is.... The Ultimate Question itself is unknown!



    Hi :)

    True but this MIGHT BE IT ...

    All the best Brett :)
  8. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    True but this MIGHT BE IT ...

    All the best Brett :)


    Ah yes... I see your logic. Would be a horrible day if we had the ultimate question right in front of us but did not apply the correct answer to it! Better safe than sorry!
  9. Derza10 said:
    Ah yes... I see your logic. Would be a horrible day if we had the ultimate question right in front of us but did not apply the correct answer to it! Better safe than sorry!



    Hi :)

    Precisely, we cannot risk it...

    All the best Brett :)
  10. LoL best spam thread everrrr!
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Dell Antivirus Windows 7