Dell uses antivirus

Hello,
11 answers Last reply
More about dell antivirus
  1. 42
  2. Brett928S2 said:

Have you started counting the number of random Hello posts?
  3. Edit: Double post bug!
  4. Nope, I believe it to be the meaning of life? Or the answer to all of life's questions... can't recall specifically and didn't want to cheat and look it up ;)
  5. chugot9218 said:
    Nope, I believe it to be the meaning of life? Or the answer to all of life's questions... can't recall specifically and didn't want to cheat and look it up ;)

That sounds familiar, and hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy comes to mind... maybe it was from there, don't remember and didn't look it up ! heh
  6. Ah ha I was right! And 42 is indeed the answer to the Ultimate Question! the only problem is.... The Ultimate Question itself is unknown!
  7. Derza10 said:
    Ah ha I was right! And 42 is indeed the answer to the Ultimate Question! the only problem is.... The Ultimate Question itself is unknown!

Hi :)

True but this MIGHT BE IT ...

All the best Brett :)
  8. Brett928S2 said:

True but this MIGHT BE IT ...

Ah yes... I see your logic. Would be a horrible day if we had the ultimate question right in front of us but did not apply the correct answer to it! Better safe than sorry!
  9. Derza10 said:
    Ah yes... I see your logic. Would be a horrible day if we had the ultimate question right in front of us but did not apply the correct answer to it! Better safe than sorry!

Precisely, we cannot risk it...

10. LoL best spam thread everrrr!
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Dell Antivirus Windows 7