Closed

CONNECT TWO COMPUTERS OVER INTERNET

Last response: in Networking
Share
November 17, 2004 2:31:01 AM

Hello....

I have two PCs, one at home, one at work... I am connected to the internet
on both PCs using a DSL connection.... Computer at home has XP home, computer
at work has XP Pro.... Is there a way I can connect my two computers over the
internet, as if they were in a network... so that when I am at home, I can
access files at works, and vice versa... any help on how to set this up would
be greatly appreciated...
November 19, 2004 1:49:02 AM

hmmmm..... this has been here for a couple of days and no answers.... does
anybody know how to do this???
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 8:35:31 AM

Post your question in the Working Remotely newsgroup.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

ok... thank you.. that would explain the lack of answers...
October 23, 2011 6:40:24 AM

Quote:
i have same problem please tell me i have connected both computer via cable i am able to share folder but not internet please tell me how could i connect it internet i am using mts dongle for internet.

developmentbucket.com

ajitbhandari007 don't highjack other people's thread especially if it is from 2004.

Open a new thread especially since your problem is different than the OP.

!