Closed

CONNECT TWO COMPUTERS OVER INTERNET

Hello....

I have two PCs, one at home, one at work... I am connected to the internet
on both PCs using a DSL connection.... Computer at home has XP home, computer
at work has XP Pro.... Is there a way I can connect my two computers over the
internet, as if they were in a network... so that when I am at home, I can
access files at works, and vice versa... any help on how to set this up would
be greatly appreciated...
4 answers Last reply
More about connect computers internet

    hmmmm..... this has been here for a couple of days and no answers.... does
    anybody know how to do this???

    Post your question in the Working Remotely newsgroup.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

    ok... thank you.. that would explain the lack of answers...
  4. Quote:
    i have same problem please tell me i have connected both computer via cable i am able to share folder but not internet please tell me how could i connect it internet i am using mts dongle for internet.

    developmentbucket.com

    ajitbhandari007 don't highjack other people's thread especially if it is from 2004.

    Open a new thread especially since your problem is different than the OP.

Routers Connection Internet Networking