Slow Speeds, Please help!

Victor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello everyone,
I am using a normal desktop computer connected to the
internet through the MN-740 wireless network adapter, my
other computer is useing the router MN-700. In the past I
was getting download speeds of 4,500 kb/s atleast 4,000
kb/s but now for the past week im only getting 100 to
1,200 kb/s and I know its not my ISP because my other
computer (directly hooked into the cable modem and
router) is gettings speeds of up to 5,200 kb/s! This is a
riduculos drop in my connection speed and I dont have any
spyware/adware/viruses on my computer. I am using Windows
XP with SP2, Nortan personal firewall 2005. I have also
tried disableing both firewalls on my comp but still have
the same issues. Please help me if you can, your help is
greatly appreciated. My email is Inuyasha151@cox.net
Thanks again
Victor

Victor