Sign in with
Your question

Keyboard and Right Click menu problem

Last response: in Windows 7
January 24, 2013 9:15:50 PM

Hello, I woke up one morning and my computer was flashing the right click menu in the top right corner of every window i was on and it made it where i couldn't click certain things and also the same time it does my keyboard makes all the keys on my keyboard do nothing but shortcuts and wont type,when i unplug and re-plug my wireless mouse it stops and i have to hit left ctrl+alt and then i can type again. Ever since then it has started to do it randomly in like around 10 or 5 min intervals and i have to do the same thing each time. Think there is anything i can do to fix this?

I am running win 7 btw
a b $ Windows 7
January 24, 2013 9:25:08 PM

Sounds like the batteries in your mouse are dying. That'd be my guess.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 24, 2013 11:08:35 PM

Spipe said:
Hello, I woke up one morning and my computer was flashing the right click menu in the top right corner of every window i was on and it made it where i couldn't click certain things and also the same time it does my keyboard makes all the keys on my keyboard do nothing but shortcuts and wont type,when i unplug and re-plug my wireless mouse it stops and i have to hit left ctrl+alt and then i can type again. Ever since then it has started to do it randomly in like around 10 or 5 min intervals and i have to do the same thing each time. Think there is anything i can do to fix this?

I am running win 7 btw

What is the make/model of your keyboard and mouse?

Most of them have 3rd party software that you can use to indicate your battery is running low. Most of them will notify you too, but it won't hurt to change out the batteries and then re-sync them if they require it.
m
l
February 1, 2013 12:08:31 AM

I have a razor lycosa and a dell wireless mouse and i have tried to change the batteries and i kept doing it and there is also a little light on it that flashes when the batteries are on the verge of dying but it has seem to quit after my computer updated and hasnt done it in a while so i would assume it is fixed
Thank you for you guys for answering though!
m
l
!