YAFAP - Adam-Bar-Orc-Fem-Cha ascended to demigoddess-hood.

I'm just ecstatic, HOOORAY!
I have my first ascension, FINALLY!!!
I always thought my first would be a Valkyire, but recently I started
playing random characters and this is what I got!

I would like to dedicate this ascension to Fido II, my pet L20
Vampire-Lord, whom I lost on the way back up to the top of the dungeon
with the Amulet. He was with me for most of the game, he started out as
Titan, but he polymorphed to something else(Brown Pudding?) so then I
zapped him into a Vampire-Lord.
Also, a big thanks to all the posters on this group and for all their
wisdom...

It was a pretty lucky kind of game, no real serious worries where I
tought I was really going to die. I found a total of 5 magic markers, 3
in a large tool shop, which really made things MUCH easier. I didn't
find any bones, I used 7 wishes, mainly for armour and some scrolls of
genocide(which I never found in the game). I was very lucky and went to
the correct altar first time on the Astral plane and only had to go up
against Pestillence once(Phew!!!) and managed to survive without dying
once!

I was just too excited to copy all the details from the output at the
end, but did manage this:

Goodbye Adam the Demigoddess...

You went to your reward with 5142570 points,
Fire Brand (worth 3000 zorkmids and 7500 points)
Werebane (worth 1500 zorkmids and 3750 points)
The Book of the Dead (worth 10000 zorkmids and 25000 points)
The Candelabrum of Invocation (worth 5000 zorkmids and 12500 points)
The Bell of Opening (worth 5000 zorkmids and 12500 points)
The Heart of Ahriman (worth 2500 zorkmids and 6250 points)
15 diamonds (worth 60000 zorkmids),
10 rubies (worth 35000 zorkmids),
7 emeralds (worth 17500 zorkmids),
4 dilithium crystals (worth 18000 zorkmids),
2 sapphires (worth 6000 zorkmids),
2 amulets of life saving (worth 300 zorkmids),
and 389 pieces of gold, after 109105 moves.
You were level 21 with a maximum of 371 hit points when you ascended.

You made the top ten list!

No Points Name
Hp [max]
1 5142570 Adam-Bar-Orc-Fem-Cha ascended to demigoddess-hood.
370 [371]

Adamusan wrote:
> I'm just ecstatic, HOOORAY!
> I have my first ascension, FINALLY!!!
> I always thought my first would be a Valkyire, but recently I started
> playing random characters and this is what I got!

Congrats man! I just got my first ascend. yesterday night. Actually,
I suppose since it was after midnight it was today too. :p *cheers
and celebrates with Adamusan*

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <1124077026.485287.265880@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Adamusan <adaminnippon@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>I'm just ecstatic, HOOORAY!
>I have my first ascension, FINALLY!!!
>I always thought my first would be a Valkyire, but recently I started
>playing random characters and this is what I got!

I think it's really neat that your first ascension is a character
that many would consider unplayable! Congratulations!

james wrote:

> I think it's really neat that your first ascension is a character
> that many would consider unplayable! Congratulations!

A barbarian? Unplayable?

Most consider the barbarian the second easiest class for beginners,
right after the valkyrie and before the samurai.

--
Boudewijn.

as my signature..." - Me

"Boudewijn Waijers" <kroisos@REMOVETHISWORD.home.nl> wrote:

>james wrote:
>> I think it's really neat that your first ascension is a character
>> that many would consider unplayable! Congratulations!
>A barbarian? Unplayable?
>
>Most consider the barbarian the second easiest class for beginners,
>right after the valkyrie and before the samurai.

And I consider them the easiest class, easier than Val. (That is, given
the hypothetical situation of "ascend the very next character or die", I
would start a Bar.)
--
Philipp Lucas
phlucas@online-club.de