About annotated NetHack code

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 1:55:28 AM

I'm working on the makeobj.c file and I'm quite sure that I get the
first 2/5 of the fille annotated sometime tonight. It'll include the
major function mksobj().

I'm wondering if you want to see it before I've finished all the references?

Topi
--
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are
always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

More about : annotated nethack code

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 1:55:29 AM

Topi Linkala wrote:
> I'm working on the makeobj.c file and I'm quite sure that I get the
> first 2/5 of the fille annotated sometime tonight. It'll include the
> major function mksobj().
>
> I'm wondering if you want to see it before I've finished all the references?

Might be cool, depending on how much you have left to go. How long is
it, say, compared to prior annotations?

- John H.
!