Mild tingle = shock resistance?

Hi,

I get a 'You feel a mild resistance' message when I hit an
energy vorex with Sting. Does it mean I have aquirec shock
resistance?
After a quick search here I think so, but I would like to
be really sure of it before trying to poly my ring of
shock resistance (which I'm not wearing ;) into something
more useful.

Cheers,
chlorine

chlorine wrote:

> I get a 'You feel a mild resistance' message when I hit an
> energy vorex with Sting. Does it mean I have aquirec shock
> resistance?

Yep. Probably something you ate (blue dragon meat, some kinds of puddings
and blobs).

Raisse, killed by a black pudding

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

"chlorine" <chlorine@free.fr> wrote in

> Hi,
>
> I get a 'You feel a mild resistance' message when I hit an
> energy vorex with Sting. Does it mean I have aquirec shock
> resistance?
> After a quick search here I think so, but I would like to
> be really sure of it before trying to poly my ring of
> shock resistance (which I'm not wearing ;) into something
> more useful.
>
> Cheers,
> chlorine

you CAN lose resistances too you know...