Adding a PCI Card

eb

I am thinking of adding a 2.0 USB PCI card to my 400SC.
Do I need to get a 'low profile' card for this machine?
Thanks.

The 400SC has 6 integrated USB2 ports. Why do you need a card?

Tom
"EB" <ebellety@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I am thinking of adding a 2.0 USB PCI card to my 400SC.
> Do I need to get a 'low profile' card for this machine?
> Thanks.

eb

Tom Scales wrote:
> The 400SC has 6 integrated USB2 ports. Why do you need a card?
>
> Tom
> "EB" <ebellety@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>
>>I am thinking of adding a 2.0 USB PCI card to my 400SC.
>>Do I need to get a 'low profile' card for this machine?
>>Thanks.

I have my Printer, Joystick, Mouse, Video Cam, Scanner, with the cable
for my Digital Camera plugged into the last port.
But, thanks for the question Tom, I just realized that I can swap my
Digital Camera slot for my Flash memory stick. Both of which I do not
use all the time.
You saved me same cash!!!

You could also get a powered USB hub and added many more devices