error VxD NDIS(01)

mark

I keep getting the following error after I almost get to
the end of the installation of the wireless network:
An exeption OE has occurred at 0028:C001A084 in VxD NDIS
(01) + 000025D0 called from 0028:C001C0D4 in VXD NDIS(01)
+ 00004620
It then goes on to say that the system may or may not
continue to work, which it doesn't, it locks up.
Looking at the boot log, it has trouble loading some
fonts.

Any ideas?

joker

Which version of Windows are you running?

How many fonts have you installed?