Palm C2?

March 3, 2005 1:22:18 AM

Can anyone translate this?

http://palmare.idnes.cz/PalmOS/PalmOS_Hardware/spekulac...

--
/"\
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
X - AGAINST M$ ATTACHMENTS
/ \

Manolis Christodoulou MD.
http://users.forthnet.gr/pel/mchris
http://drmchris.blogspot.com

mailto:mchris@pel.forthnet.gr
Skype VOIP Phone: mchris21

More about : palm

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 1:23:51 AM

Manolis Christodoulou wrote:

> Can anyone translate this?
>
> http://palmare.idnes.cz/PalmOS/PalmOS_Hardware/spekulac...

or this

http://tk109.matrix.jp/blog/archives/000139.html

--
/"\
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
X - AGAINST M$ ATTACHMENTS
/ \

Manolis Christodoulou MD.
http://users.forthnet.gr/pel/mchris
http://drmchris.blogspot.com

mailto:mchris@pel.forthnet.gr
Skype VOIP Phone: mchris21
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 1:23:52 AM

I cant translate it, but I can drool!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 1:23:52 AM

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:23:51 +0200, Manolis Christodoulou wrote:

> Manolis Christodoulou wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone translate this?
>>
>> http://palmare.idnes.cz/PalmOS/PalmOS_Hardware/spekulac...

Nope.

> or this
>
> http://tk109.matrix.jp/blog/archives/000139.html

Google does it badly. Oh so very badly.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S15E2179A

In either case, the Japanese site is from 2003. The Czech site is
2005. And following a link from the Czech article takes you to the
Japanese site.

I can translate the animated gif, though. "I'm a fake. Let's see how
many people believe I'm real."

--
Derek

Luck can't last a lifetime unless you die young.
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 1:23:53 AM

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:41:31 -0500, Lone Bard wrote:

> I cant translate it, but I can drool!

I hope that isn't the T|C2! The stupid slider is what drove me away from
the Tungsten T that I had.
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 5:18:30 PM

Derek wrote:

>>> Can anyone translate this?
>>>
>>> http://palmare.idnes.cz/PalmOS/PalmOS_Hardware/spekulac...

Well, some parts of it I can...

> I can translate the animated gif, though. "I'm a fake. Let's see how
> many people believe I'm real."

Well, the title of the section says "Jaký by mohl být Tungsten C2?"
which I would translate as: "What would Tungsten C2 look like?"

The first paragraph says:

> Od uvedení modelu Tungsten C uplynulo již nÄ›jaký ten pátek. Bylo by
> tedy na Ä?ase, aby palmOne pÅ™išel s novÄ›jším modelem nabušeným novými
> funkcemi. Po internetu se šíÅ™í obrázky a sem tam i nÄ›jaké ty
> technické specifikace. Je na Ä?ase, aby pÅ™išel TC2?

"It has been one year since the introduction of Tungsten C. It would be
time that palmOne introduced a newer model with upgraded functionality.
Pictures circulate on the internet along with some technical
specifications. Is it time for TC2?"

Disclaimer: I do not speak Czech (or Slovakian) so parts of the above
translation are guesswork.

Gorazd
!