Can the print size of my hp 6500 be made larger

lainy

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013
Hi there. It does not matter what site I am printing from. When the page is finished printing, I have print
that is so tiny you need a magnifying glass to read it. Is there any way I can get my HP Officejet 6500 wireless
to print larger using larger fonts? Thank you, Helaine

I have the HP 6500-plus and don't have that problem and it has to be a setting that you can change in the Ocr program or the fonts as you mentioned I would go into the printer and reset it to defaults because it sounds like something got changed by accident , even a reinstall of the printer and it's software may help.

Also when the print page comes up you want to make sure that the paper size is set to what you have in the printer because if you have it set to a small size paper then the printer will be trying to fit it onto that smaller area. Sometimes the page that comes up when you select print will have something changed by accident and that's where you want to check the paper size.

As a last resort you can go to the support web page of your model and send an email asking a question or do the live chat tech support. I have done both on occasion and have gotten help both ways.