Sign in with
Your question

Neejedishelp

Last response: in Windows 7
January 25, 2013 4:22:22 PM

Accessed system in control panel. Locate product ID# which begins with 00s. But, it's apparently not my product key. What do I do? I utilize 7 now, but a pop-up window says I need to activate windows. But the product ID isn't accepted. :bounce:  :bounce: 

More about : neejedishelp

a b $ Windows 7
January 25, 2013 4:27:51 PM

DuaneRoshell said:
Accessed system in control panel. Locate product ID# which begins with 00s. But, it's apparently not my product key. What do I do? I utilize 7 now, but a pop-up window says I need to activate windows. But the product ID isn't accepted. :bounce:  :bounce: 

on pre built systems and laptops there should be a windows oem label on the side or bottom of your pc. if it not there there should be an oem number or card with the pc restore cd. if you built the system yourself and have windows oem cd there should be a page with the oem number on it.
a b $ Windows 7
January 25, 2013 4:40:24 PM

Contact ms customer care via email or phone . or contact manufacturer . they give activation code (genius ms key needed ). sorry we are not genius by providing correct activation code for u r key.
January 25, 2013 5:27:22 PM

smorizio said:
on pre built systems and laptops there should be a windows oem label on the side or bottom of your pc. if it not there there should be an oem number or card with the pc restore cd. if you built the system yourself and have windows oem cd there should be a page with the oem number on it.

is the express service code the same as the oem label?
!