New XP upgrade SR2 - page 2

    Ron Reaugh wrote:

    > "Sparky" <nemo@moon.sun.edu> wrote in message
    >
    >>Ron Reaugh wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net> wrote in message

    > Worked

    >>>Then you started very late. Every heard of Linc tape or MAP/FAP? Go
    >
    > back
    >
    >>>to school sonny.
    >>
    >>Sure, how about SOAP (not the current software), IBSYS, RAMAC, drum
    >
    > memory?
    >
    > All stuff from before you were born.

    LOL - the IBM 650 (with drum memory) was the first computer I ever
    worked on and SOAP was the hot new tool to optimize 650 code.

    So tell us, hotshot, what did you do with MAP/FAP?

    You probably shouldn't bother feeding the Troll.

    > Ron Reaugh wrote:
    >
    >> "Sparky" <nemo@moon.sun.edu> wrote in message

    >> Worked

    >> back

    >>>Sure, how about SOAP (not the current software), IBSYS, RAMAC, drum
    >>
    >> memory?
    >>
    >> All stuff from before you were born.
    >
    > LOL - the IBM 650 (with drum memory) was the first computer I ever
    > worked on and SOAP was the hot new tool to optimize 650 code.
    >
    > So tell us, hotshot, what did you do with MAP/FAP?

    There........**that's** more like it! <g>

    --
    David Nimon
    dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca

    > I agree. So Dave, that new Socket T 775LGA is one hot-burning
    > muther......

Dell Windows XP Computers