New XP upgrade SR2 - Page 2

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
September 30, 2004 1:33:48 AM

Ron Reaugh wrote:

> "Sparky" <nemo@moon.sun.edu> wrote in message
>
>>Ron Reaugh wrote:
>>
>>>"Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net> wrote in message

> Worked

>>>Then you started very late. Every heard of Linc tape or MAP/FAP? Go
>
> back
>
>>>to school sonny.
>>
>>Sure, how about SOAP (not the current software), IBSYS, RAMAC, drum
>
> memory?
>
> All stuff from before you were born.

LOL - the IBM 650 (with drum memory) was the first computer I ever
worked on and SOAP was the hot new tool to optimize 650 code.

So tell us, hotshot, what did you do with MAP/FAP?
September 30, 2004 1:33:49 AM

You probably shouldn't bother feeding the Troll.

> Ron Reaugh wrote:
>
>> "Sparky" <nemo@moon.sun.edu> wrote in message

>> Worked

>> back

>>>Sure, how about SOAP (not the current software), IBSYS, RAMAC, drum
>>
>> memory?
>>
>> All stuff from before you were born.
>
> LOL - the IBM 650 (with drum memory) was the first computer I ever
> worked on and SOAP was the hot new tool to optimize 650 code.
>
> So tell us, hotshot, what did you do with MAP/FAP?
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:33:49 AM

There........**that's** more like it! <g>

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca

> I agree. So Dave, that new Socket T 775LGA is one hot-burning
> muther......

      • 1
      • 2 / 2
!