Fullwood's Ghost

Just ran into the ghost of the unfortunate fullwood. seems she was a
valk. anything nasty waiting for me on the level?

>Batman? wrote:
>>Just ran into the ghost of the unfortunate fullwood. seems she was a
>>valk. anything nasty waiting for me on the level?
>
>Beware the RNG -- his presence is everywhere!

Gahh! killed by food posioning 100 turns later. and I had a Ring of SD
in my bag! Food always seems to be my problem in this game!

Batman? wrote:

>Just ran into the ghost of the unfortunate fullwood. seems she was a
>valk. anything nasty waiting for me on the level?

Beware the RNG -- his presence is everywhere!

> Just ran into the ghost of the unfortunate fullwood. seems she was a
> valk. anything nasty waiting for me on the level?

Only what killed him.

Greetings,
Benjamin

--
Today, memory either forgets things when you don't want it to,
or remembers things long after they're better forgotten.

Benjamin Schieder wrote:
>> Just ran into the ghost of the unfortunate fullwood. seems she was a
>> valk. anything nasty waiting for me on the level?

> Only what killed him.

Her.

And please don't remove attribution lines.

--
Boudewijn.

as my signature..." - Me

Boudewijn Waijers wrote:
> And please don't remove attribution lines.

Oh, sorry. I've been away for three weeks, didn't know there's a new policy in
place.

Greetings,
Benjamin

--
< blindcoder> I still say Violist didn't get it :p
< billnye> I say we have no evidence of it

Benjamin Schieder <blindcoder@scavenger.homeip.net> wrote:
> Boudewijn Waijers wrote:
>> And please don't remove attribution lines.
>
> Oh, sorry. I've been away for three weeks, didn't know there's a new
> policy in place.

The new policy started only about 20 or 30 years ago, about the time
USENET started.

Keith

Benjamin Schieder wrote:
> Boudewijn Waijers wrote:

> Oh, sorry. I've been away for three weeks, didn't know there's a new
> policy in place.

:)

> --
> < blindcoder> I still say Violist didn't get it :p
> < billnye> I say we have no evidence of it
> < blindcoder> evidence is irrelevant
> < blindcoder> it's rumors and believing that make truth
> < blindcoder> -- me, now.
> < billnye> objective reality, schmobjective reality -- me,
> paraphrasing, now.

( and keep your signatures under five lines )

:) :)

Boudewijn.

as my signature..." - Me

Keith Davies wrote:
> Benjamin Schieder <blindcoder@scavenger.homeip.net> wrote:
>>Boudewijn Waijers wrote:
>>>And please don't remove attribution lines.
>>
>>Oh, sorry. I've been away for three weeks, didn't know there's a new
>>policy in place.
> The new policy started only about 20 or 30 years ago, about the time
> USENET started.

I regularly removed those lines and noone complained in the last half year or so
that I actively posted to rgrn or other newsgroups. That's why I was surprised.

Greetings,
Benjamin

--
Benjamin 'blindCoder' Schieder
Registered Linux User #289529: http://counter.li.org

Benjamin Schieder wrote:

> Keith Davies wrote:
>> Benjamin Schieder <blindcoder@scavenger.homeip.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>Oh, sorry. I've been away for three weeks, didn't know there's a new
>>>policy in place.
>> The new policy started only about 20 or 30 years ago, about the time
>> USENET started.
>
> I regularly removed those lines and noone complained in the last half
> year or so that I actively posted to rgrn or other newsgroups. That's
> why I was surprised.

I didn't? Must have been an oversight.

Raisse, killed by a housecat

Benjamin Schieder <blindcoder@scavenger.homeip.net> wrote:
> I regularly removed those lines and noone complained in the last half year or so
> that I actively posted to rgrn or other newsgroups. That's why I was surprised.

AND you're not folding your lines properly. Are you going for the
hat trick of Usenet gaffes or something?

--
Oh to have a lodge in some vast wilderness. Where rumors of oppression
and deceit, of unsuccessful and successful wars may never reach me

seraphim

Jeremiah DeWitt Weiner <jdw@panix.com> wrote in

> Benjamin Schieder <blindcoder@scavenger.homeip.net> wrote:
>> I regularly removed those lines and noone complained in the last
>> half year or so that I actively posted to rgrn or other newsgroups.
>> That's why I was surprised.
>
> AND you're not folding your lines properly. Are you going for
> the hat trick of Usenet gaffes or something?

Ehh? They look fine to me, what exactly do you mean?

Jeremiah DeWitt Weiner <jdw@panix.com> wrote:
> Benjamin Schieder <blindcoder@scavenger.homeip.net> wrote:
>> I regularly removed those lines and noone complained in the last half year or so
>> that I actively posted to rgrn or other newsgroups. That's why I was surprised.
>
> AND you're not folding your lines properly. Are you going for the
> hat trick of Usenet gaffes or something?

Top post and he's got the triple crown.

Keith