Attachments do not open in Exchange ActiveSync on Treo 650

March 3, 2005 1:40:05 PM

I have installed Documents to Go and have properly set up an Exchange
ActiveSync account but cannot view attachments. These attachments are
simple Word, Excel, image, and text files and are very small. These
same attachments work in other email accounts on my Treo 650
(SprintPCS). I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar problems.
Thanks in advance!
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 4:23:05 PM

I'm having the same problem. Only have one account though. The
Dataviz website says they are aware of the conflict with Treo 650 users
using Exchange 2003 Versamail 3.0 and Documents To Go... but the
article was written a month ago. Any idea how to fix or good cheap
alternative software? Personally I think the problem is with
VersaMail.
!