Food poison At arby's !!

GOT SICK FOR A WEEK
THANKS TO A NUMBER ONE COMBO I GOT SICK FOR A WEEK AFTER EATING AT
ARBYS FAST FOOD RESTAURANT

I TRIED TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THE DAYS I HAD TO STAY HOME, DOCTOR
FEES AND ANITBIOTICS, THEIR INSURANCE (MEDCO) WON'T COVER IT CAUSE THEY
SAID I HAD NO WAY TO PROVE IT AND I SHOULD DONE A BLOOD TEST WHEN I WAS
AT THE DOCTOR !!

JUST A POST TO WARN YOU GUYS NOT TO EAT THERE !!!

MANAGER OF RESTAURANT CONTACTED ME AND WAS EXTREMLY RUDE TO ME...

I WAS SO BORED FOR THAT WEEK ( WEEK OF NEW YEARS ) I MADE A FREE SITE
wwwDOTfreewebsDOTcom/arbysnc/
http://www.freewebs.com/arbysnc/

What was the doctor bill for if they didn't even do a test to document
your illness? They prescribed medication without even knowing what you
had?

You've never really been to Arby's, or seen a doctor for that matter,
have you?

I TRIED TO GET MY MONEY BACK

Noob needs to learn how to train his pet better.

Gary Olson
Hops Infusion...a safe, clean, renewable resource.

On 29 Aug 2005 12:07:54 -0700, fiapman@gmail.com drained his beer,
leaned back in the rec.games.roguelike.nethack beanbag and drunkenly
proclaimed the following

>JUST A POST TO WARN YOU GUYS NOT TO EAT THERE !!!

Because of your off-topic, all caps, English-challenged posting, I
shall make sure that when I stop for lunch, it will be at Arby's for
the next month.

--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

fiapman@gmail.com wrote:

> GOT SICK FOR A WEEK
> THANKS TO A NUMBER ONE COMBO I GOT SICK FOR A WEEK AFTER EATING AT
> ARBYS FAST FOOD RESTAURANT

Well, didn't you have a unicorn horn? Or a potion of [extra|full] healing?
Is the restaurant in Gehennom? If not, you could have #prayed. Next time
you go to a restaurant, learn your cure sickness spell. Or put a
eucalyptus leaf in your pocket.

Raisse, poisoned by a poisonous corpse

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

fiapman@gmail.com wrote in

> GOT SICK FOR A WEEK
> THANKS TO A NUMBER ONE COMBO I GOT SICK FOR A WEEK AFTER EATING AT
> ARBYS FAST FOOD RESTAURANT

Happened to me in a simular manner one morning at Macdonalds - Got an egg
sandwich/buger thing and it was undercooked. Complained to the manager when I
noticed, Basically told me to F.O. Never will eat there again. There is a key
on the extreme left side of your keyboard malfunctioning - just below the
tab key: you need to hit it once every time you want to start a new sentence
and hit it again after you type the first letter of that sentence.If the
first letter is lower case. hit it again once.

>>JUST A POST TO WARN YOU GUYS NOT TO EAT THERE !!!

>Because of your off-topic, all caps, English-challenged posting, I
>shall make sure that when I stop for lunch, it will be at Arby's for
>the next month.

No you fool, that's what they want!

Or maybe..they want us to think that's what they want so we won't go
there because we think they want us to when they don't, hmm, a puzzling
predicament