So, I'm not even going to go over the game that I went through other
than to point out that I did Sokoban, was at the bottom of the Mines,
and had Thor's Hammer.

I walk over a spot and fall into a pit trap. Walk around and do some
things. Come around to this area again and fall into it again. DYWYPI?

--
3.4.3 59947 Val Hum Fem Law Whtrose,killed by a fall onto poison spikes

DJ Delzbin <delzbin@comcast.net> wrote:
> I walk over a spot and fall into a pit trap. Walk around and do some
> things. Come around to this area again and fall into it again. DYWYPI?

I very nearly had YASD from repeating a stupid action the other day
- I carelessly bumped into a blue 'e' and got nibbled on by something; I
recovered with 3 HP left and managed to escape and heal up. A few
levels later, I bump into a blue 'e' AGAIN and got chewed on again; I
woke up with 10 HP left. I think at that point I realized I was playing
way too fast and carelessly, and saved my game for the night.

--
Oh to have a lodge in some vast wilderness. Where rumors of oppression
and deceit, of unsuccessful and successful wars may never reach me