Sign in with
Your question

LG monitor power saving mode.

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 25, 2013 7:53:08 PM

Hi all,

I was on my PC, everything was normal and then the monitor just went blank for a second and then 'Power saving mode' came up for a split second before the screen went blank and the monitor LED kept flashing. I turned everything off and then back on and the monitor does the same thing but now i don't have any lights on my mouse or keyboard. The PC sees fine though and powers on normally it seems. I have unplugged monitor and checked connection (Vga but i use 1 vga to dvi converter). Any ideas?

Thanks.
January 25, 2013 7:58:08 PM

TROUS3RS said:
Hi all,

I was on my PC, everything was normal and then the monitor just went blank for a second and then 'Power saving mode' came up for a split second before the screen went blank and the monitor LED kept flashing. I turned everything off and then back on and the monitor does the same thing but now i don't have any lights on my mouse or keyboard. The PC sees fine though and powers on normally it seems. I have unplugged monitor and checked connection (Vga but i use 1 vga to dvi converter). Any ideas?

Thanks.

I have seen answers to this problem and a lot of the answers seem to suggest its a PSU issue-lack of power? My PSU wattage is enough right?
Also if you google LG power saving mode there are a few results.
!