Atheist questions

Hi all,

At the moment I am trying out different conducts, and my current
atheist wishless tourist will soon be in search of a robe, if he lives
that long. The ideal way would be to kill the chaotic priest in
minetown, which would hopefully provide a robe and several spellbooks
as well.

My question is: does this break atheist conduct, as I would presumably
hear the voice of the angry god? I know praying, sacrificing, dropping
stuff on altars and chatting to a priest breaks the conduct, is there
anything else?

Thanks,
Joe

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 hepcaten@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> At the moment I am trying out different conducts, and my current atheist
> wishless tourist will soon be in search of a robe, if he lives that
> long. The ideal way would be to kill the chaotic priest in minetown,
> which would hopefully provide a robe and several spellbooks as well.

You can check this with a wand of probing.

> My question is: does this break atheist conduct, as I would presumably
> hear the voice of the angry god?

No.

> I know praying, sacrificing, dropping stuff on altars and chatting to a
> priest breaks the conduct, is there anything else?

#turn undead as a priest or knight.

--
Philipp Lucas
phlucas@online-club.de