Solved

How can download windows 7 disc in black screen without giving a option of F2 an

how can download windows 7 disc in black screen without giving a option of F2 and F12? The screen display black screen with only tiny white half square shape on the top left corner. I removed the battery with power only connect direct and insert the disc turn it off and turn on again asuming to give me the option of F2/F12 but didn't the black screen seem to be froze.

What should i do to recover my Toshiba Satellite P755 Laptop?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about download windows disc black screen giving option
  1. What model of laptop is this?

The newer Toshiba's have a recovery partition built in that can be used to reinstall by doing the following to activate it:
    1. Turn computer OFF completely
    2. Press and hold 0 (that's a zero, not an o) (either up above the keyboard or on the ten-key)
    3. Turn the computer on while still holding the key down. It should prompt you saying you have activated the recovery process.
    4. Follow the instructions that appear

IMPORTANT NOTE: This process is data destructive, which means you will lose all data on the computer including programs, files, and user settings.
  2. Don`t people read the instructions or manuals anymore?.

When they buy a laptop or anything !.

I mean its all there when you buy the thing.

If you bother to read the manuals.

Other than just throwing it to one side, through sheer laziness.
    Sigh !
    Here a Pdf file of the manual, read it, do yourself a favor.
    Link.
    http://forums.toshiba.com/tshb/attachments/tshb/brd_SatPro/1400/1/P750_EN.pdf
  3. user1_72 said:
    how can download windows 7 disc in black screen without giving a option of F2 and F12? The screen display black screen with only tiny white half square shape on the top left corner. I removed the battery with power only connect direct and insert the disc turn it off and turn on again asuming to give me the option of F2/F12 but didn't the black screen seem to be froze.

The model is Toshiba Satellite P577 -S5382

I have followed your instruction but the good news is, it reboot and i can see the curser and move around the screen but still black though. there wasn't any instrution point to follow after that.

Is there any other way?
  4. Best answer
    Look at the page in section 1-12, page 1-13 and 1-14 as a last resort 1-15 in the PDF online manual.
    Of the link I have just sent you. The manual is for a P775 model.
  5. user1_72 said:

Thank you!
  6. Best answer selected by user1_72.
Ask a new question

Read More

Download Windows 7