Xbox trouble...

Yeah, I just got my xbox, was having trouble reading the
disc often and I can't download levels in live more than
once. I bought a lense cleaner and some canned air,
tried to clean it up, can read the disc more often now,
but will often stop reading the disc when a cut scene
starts. The problem I am having online is wierd, I can
play match games as much as I want, but when I try to go
into team games, I can only play one, the next time it
will tell me I failed to load the map. I log off and
back on, play once, same process. Please help, I would
like to not have to get it replaced if possibly, bought
it online. Thanks

Sorry, Coy, this newsgroup does not support the Xbox. You might want to
check out the forums at www.xbox.com or the microsoft.public.xbox.*
newsgroups.
--
Chris H.