wierd request: picture wanted!

G

wierd eh? does anybody have a nice big picture of the retail HSF that comes with the 1.33 ghz athlon?

-If only AOL sent their software on CDRWs-<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by patssle on 07/23/01 08:19 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

comon, somebody HAS to have a picture

-If only AOL sent their software on CDRWs-

G

sorry, i dont like 450 pound flabby women :)

AEboy128

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2001
lmao. sorry burger man you hafta admit that was pretty funny.

My system: <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=8946" target="_new">http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=8946</A><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by AEboy128 on 07/24/01 03:19 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

thanks so much Zer0. cant find a picture anywhere of it.

atavus

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2001
If you don't mind me asking, what do you need it for?

<b>P</b>eople for the
<b>E</b>ating of
<b>T</b>asty
<b>A</b>nimals

G

thanks again! is that for the 1.33 ghz?

as for why i want it, im getting a 1.33 ghz and i was thinking of getting a different HSF cuz im guessing the retail isnt the greatest. im not overclocking, i just want a cooler processor. and i heard AMD uses another companies HSF, not their own. so im gonna compare it.

PS. thats not a delta fan, correct?

ZER0

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2001
yeah 1.33. actually they usually send the same one with the 1ghz-1.33. if the send a different one its nothing significant for better or worse. if u ahve a 1.33 with stock retail hs/f it will run around 50C.

G

yeah, i was thinking of getting the globalwin WBK38. should run around 40C. even tomshardware reviewed it and it was 40C.

PS. what is 40C and 50C in F? i can never remember how to convert it.