QMS magicolor 2 CrownNet firmware

Hello,

I have an old QMS magicolor 2 that works fine except for the CrownNet
Ethernet interface. Printing is not a problem, but the moment I try and
connect via HTTP or do an extended Telnet session for management, the
CrownNet interface drops the network completely and requires a power cycle
to restore connectivity. Does anyone have an update to the CrownNet
firmware better than 4.23.1 I can apply to this unit?

Thanks,
Tim Rosenquist.
tim(at)rusalkatech(dot)com

You've got mail

Jeff

"Tim Rosenquist" <timr@rusalkatechdot.com> schreef in bericht
> Hello,
>
> I have an old QMS magicolor 2 that works fine except for the CrownNet
> Ethernet interface. Printing is not a problem, but the moment I try and
> connect via HTTP or do an extended Telnet session for management, the
> CrownNet interface drops the network completely and requires a power cycle
> to restore connectivity. Does anyone have an update to the CrownNet
> firmware better than 4.23.1 I can apply to this unit?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim Rosenquist.
> tim(at)rusalkatech(dot)com

Thanks! That worked like magic. :)