How can I tell which version I have? It says it's copyright 2003,
but it doesn't give me a version number.

Thanks,
Terrence

Yahoo: terrencevak; AIM: terrence van e; MSN: ganvira@hotmail.com;
ICC: terrencevane
Moderator: Sonic Theater Discussion
( http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/xm163 )

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 06:06:56 -0400, terrencev@softhome.net wrote:

> How can I tell which version I have? It says it's copyright 2003,
>but it doesn't give me a version number.

'V' or 'v' should do it. Read your Guidebook, again.
(You have already read it once, right? :)

>Thanks,
>Terrence

Good luck.

All the best,

Jove

--
"I don't think you actually meant to condemn such practices,
which are probably those of any professional user. But the words

TRENDING THREADS