"Elemental Air" Template

Does anybody have a summary of what the creature (Elemental Air)
template loks like?

I see refs to it in the context of being an either/or with certain
celestial summons - so are the mods the same? (I cant see why it would
have smite evil for instance)

Ta

Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about elemental template

    In message <1111574771.677161.129800@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, Murf
    <rob_murfin@hotmail.com> writes
    >Does anybody have a summary of what the creature (Elemental Air)
    >template loks like?
    >
    >I see refs to it in the context of being an either/or with certain
    >celestial summons - so are the mods the same? (I cant see why it would
    >have smite evil for instance)
    >
    >Ta
    >
    >Rob

    Type change to Elemental (Air)
    HD change to d8
    Speed add Fly 100ft (perfect)
    SA Air Mastery (Ex)
    SQ Elemental traits, darkvision 60ft, DR 5/magic @ 8HD, 10/magic @ 12HD
    Flyby Attack bonus feat
    LA +4

    See Manual of the Planes, as adjusted by the 3.0->3.5 upgrade booklet.

    --
    Ian R Malcomson
    "Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box"

Games Video Games