"Elemental Air" Template

Does anybody have a summary of what the creature (Elemental Air)
template loks like?

I see refs to it in the context of being an either/or with certain
celestial summons - so are the mods the same? (I cant see why it would
have smite evil for instance)

Ta

Rob

In message <1111574771.677161.129800@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, Murf
<rob_murfin@hotmail.com> writes
>Does anybody have a summary of what the creature (Elemental Air)
>template loks like?
>
>I see refs to it in the context of being an either/or with certain
>celestial summons - so are the mods the same? (I cant see why it would
>have smite evil for instance)
>
>Ta
>
>Rob

Type change to Elemental (Air)
HD change to d8
Speed add Fly 100ft (perfect)
SA Air Mastery (Ex)
SQ Elemental traits, darkvision 60ft, DR 5/magic @ 8HD, 10/magic @ 12HD
Flyby Attack bonus feat
LA +4

See Manual of the Planes, as adjusted by the 3.0->3.5 upgrade booklet.

--
Ian R Malcomson
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box"